Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #241
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 MLS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
A Hail Mary pass by Cahill to Henry who gets it past the defender.. OH WHAT A GOALL! What a Slam Dunk play! That was literally a Home run assist by Cahill!

Anyways you catch by drift. Prepare yourself for overly used American phrases. Touchdown, Slamdunk, Homerun, hailmary, three pointer(lol), etc..
Hey, Gus is a soccer announcer-in-training. He will become an American's Ray Hudson one day.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #242
CryinInTheCar
I hit open layups

CryinInTheCar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Espindola was around 100k last year but he was set to have a weird increase to 275k so that's not cap saved.

Then there's also other players who got raises or actually counted on the books this year(Alexander, Lade, Steele, etc.)

I think with all the calculations done we have around 200k in cap space right now. It's not a horrible figure but definitely not enough to bring in Drogba and Xavi.. Not to mention we still have a glaring hole at the RB position.

PS, do you post @ BigSoccer? We have a thriving community there for MLS

As for the 2014 MLS thread I'll do it tommorow

Yeah we do have a RB problem.. I also think we need another striker. Right now we have Thierry, BWP, and Akpan? Akpan isn't going to cut it. I'd like another winger, but I think we have one in Obekop. Hopefully petke plays him this year. And nah I don't post at bigscoccer. I post on the red bulls discussion group on facebook. It has 600 members. Great group.
CryinInTheCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:35 PM   #243
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryinInTheCar
Yeah we do have a RB problem.. I also think we need another striker. Right now we have Thierry, BWP, and Akpan? Akpan isn't going to cut it. I'd like another winger, but I think we have one in Obekop. Hopefully petke plays him this year. And nah I don't post at bigscoccer. I post on the red bulls discussion group on facebook. It has 600 members. Great group.

Yea, I think Striker should be our #1 concern right not but if the rumors about Xavi are true than there's no need as Cahill should be slided up top.

Bottom line is in the MLS attackers are the backbone of any successful team. Much harder to find quality attacking players than defenders or central midfielders.

PS, Totally agree about Akpan, he's a poor man Luke Rogers.

I would like to see something like this for our opening lineup:

----Henry--Cahill
Steele-Dax-Peggy-Sam
Convey-Seky-Olave-Kimura(for Now)
--------Robles

Peggy can't score with a wad of thousand dollar bills in a whore house but damn is he a dangerous player with the ball. One of the most offensively skiller players I've ever seen in the MLS besides his putrid finishing ability. Just put him in a creating type of role for now.

I didn't like the Convey move as it's really not that big of a need but he's a better player than Miller who should be cut ASAP. Still don't know why Miller is on the squad(he literally bounced us out of the playoffs three years in a row..) Use that money elsewhere

Steele and Sam shown they are solid pair of wingers opposite each other. Steele has a nice left foot for crossing and passing while Sam is very pacey and developing into a dangerous scoring threat. When Sam is on he's on..

Central back pairing when healthy should be good but we need depth there. Both are old and Olave is very injury prone. Not good. Would rather have Hulk than Olave due to the fact Hulk never misses games(Olave is better though)

I would like to trade Robles when his value is high and get something in return. I think Meara is a stud at goalie and possibly better than Robles.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #244
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation

Great Article about Defoe

http://metronews.ca/sports/906723/to...-acquisitions/
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:36 AM   #245
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The "Bloody Big Deal" press conference is about to start. Defoe is here and they say Bradley may also be here.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #246
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Old 01-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #247
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Old 01-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #248
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Canadian NT Rob Friend is coming to LA Galaxy.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #249
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Loving the Tim Leiweke effect. For the first time since this team's inception, a positive path is being dug.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:45 AM   #250
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guys here's the new thread for the 2014 season
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post9363271

Post!!!
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: