Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: So Stern threatens to test for HGH... Now players are dropping like flies?

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    I say make it mandatory. The HGH, that is. I want to see the fastest, strongest athletes possible. Who fcukin cares if it is natural? are lifting weights natural? are protein shakes natural?
    Yes

Banned

Default Re: So Stern threatens to test for HGH... Now players are dropping like flies?

why do so many idiots still think all PED's do is make people grow muscles? seriously it's been explained so many times here that it isn't just for muscle growth

worst poster on the site not even close

Dwyane Wade eh? More like Jaw-wayne Wade

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Is it just me or do a few certain specific players appear to be suddenly a lot less athletic this season?

Do you guys think there is a link between this and the NBA's new stricter PED policy?
    No. This is typical for early season games. But really there is no way of knowing from the casual fan's perspective (HGH use in general)

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Is it just me or do a few certain specific players appear to be suddenly a lot less athletic this season?
    It's just your faulty perception, because they are era-specific players and it seems we've entered a new era without even realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    It's just your faulty perception, because they are era-specific players and it seems we've entered a new era without even realizing it.
    oh shit human evolution must be the culprit! Players from the last era are now suddenly no good as new more powerful humans are filling the leagues ranks! Everyone today is a Lebron, a Kobe, a Duncan, a Shaq, etc. Now those guys aren't special anymore bullying the lesser humans of their generation that's why they suck or forced to retire cause a new crop of super humans came along. Era barriers - a fact of NBA life.