Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron-Wade BIG PROBLEM Fantastic Piece

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    what are you blabbering about?.... I'm talking about what LeBron's style of play has done to wade and bosh and how he has made no adjustments to his game to allow them to work in unison... The heat offense is catered to LeBron instead of the Big 3 as a unit.
    lebrons' playstyle in your sense is just ball dominate? How can you be ball dominate if the offense you run doesn't allow you to be? You just said the offense is catered to lebron yet you said he made no adjustment to his game to allow them to work in unison... so if spo decides to run the offense through lebron causing him to hold the ball more it's his fault that his ball dominate and that the offense doesnt involve wade and bosh as much? do i need to go further cause you pretty much ridiculed yourself.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    lebrons' playstyle in your sense is just ball dominate? How can you be ball dominate if the offense you run doesn't allow you to be? You just said the offense is catered to lebron yet you said he made no adjustment to his game to allow them to work in unison... so if spo decides to run the offense through lebron causing him to hold the ball more it's his fault that his ball dominate and that the offense doesn't involve wade and bosh as much? do i need to go further cause you pretty much ridiculed yourself.
    the phrase is "ball DOMINANT" not "ball DOMINATE". I am not ridiculing myself. Please show me where I've done that in my post. I merely stated that LeBron's style of play renders star teammates ineffective. You decided to ramble about how offenses are ran etc.

Wade's fault the Spurs have 500 off rebs, Wade's fault Lebron cant play off the ball, Wade's fault Bosh is a sissy and cant do anything except shoot mid range shots, Wade's fault Lebron doesnt play in the post, Wade's fault Chalmers and Haslem are just standing there on the field.

All this being said, Spo should bench him.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ
    Wade's fault the Spurs have 500 off rebs, Wade's fault Lebron cant play off the ball, Wade's fault Bosh is a sissy and cant do anything except shoot mid range shots, Wade's fault Lebron doesnt play in the post, Wade's fault Chalmers and Haslem are just standing there on the field.

All this being said, Spo should bench him.
    and after the Finals try to get rid of him and chalmers for Carmelo. Someone that is totally comfortable with shooting and would compliment Lebron perfectly.

PG-Lebron
    SG- Ray Allen
    SF-Carmelo
    PF Bosh
    C-Greg Oden

Wade has been shit the entire playoffs. He'll literally be wide open then proceed to pump fake nobody and drive into defenders, get stripped and complain to the refs. Lebron definitely hasn't been playing at his best but Wade and Bosh to a degree are playing far much worse and far less aggressive. You can't say Lebron hasn't atleast tried. Wade and Bosh seem like they just don't want it at times, don't even touch the ball for long periods

This team does have it in them to turn it around and win this thing but it's gona take everybody playing at 100%. But if the series ended today, i'd say far more blame should go to Wade and Bosh than Lebron. I think the article is right as far as the spacing and on/off court stuff. I think Wade would be great playing a Ginobili role but he's got too much of an ego for that,

Plus i'm watching ESPN right now and they're shitting on Lebron. That keep showing this clip of him saying "i'll be much better tomorrow night" and going "WILL THE REAL LEBRON JAMES PLEASE STAND UP!?! dun nu nu DUN NU NU"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Plus i'm watching ESPN right now and they're shitting on Lebron. That keep showing this clip of him saying "i'll be much better tomorrow night" and going "WILL THE REAL LEBRON JAMES PLEASE STAND UP!?! dun nu nu DUN NU NU"
    Lebron just averaged 30/9/8 or whatever his ridiculous statline was against Indy.. Wade and bosh have at least continued to put up their mediocre/bad numbers, while Lebron has dipped from 30 on 50+% to 16 on 38%. Dropoffs are not comparable.. Bosh is actually playing better in this round. Lebron has had full reigns of this team for two years now, cant decide to fall off a cliff in the Finals a week after being dominant. All on him.

Very good NBA starter

Serious question.

Is Wade having the worst post-season for any "superstar" in history?

14/5/4 on historically bad efficiency (49% TS) after a 21/5/5/2/57% TS reg season.

Honestly, I've never seen a star have such a HUGE drop-off.

And what's even more amazing is how little the national media is talking about it.

It's ridiculous.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Serious question.

14/5/4 on historically bad efficiency (49% TS) after a 21/5/5/2/57% TS reg season.

And what's even more amazing is how little the national media is talking about it.

It's ridiculous.

Can't drive, can't shoot, can't chase shooters, doesn't rebound anymore. He's been literally shiit. If he somehow catches a sickness and have to sit out the rest of the way, Heat might actually have a better chance.

Otherwise no chance Spo sits him tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Serious question.

It's ridiculous.
    Wade storylines dont sell. Only LeBron ones do. Its all about the $$$

Just look at this board. Check the first page topics of the site and see how many are about LeBron. League and media knows LeBron is the ticket to $$$$.

Wade is pathetic. The statistical drop off is because the playoffs become more half court oriented. Wade can still run around and put up numbers/efficiency when the game is out of control(which happened a lot with Miami winning 66 games), but he is useless offensively in the half court game. His skills have deteriorated like ****.

Wades inability to play in the offense is what drives me crazy. Catches the ball in good spots and thence pumps and spins himself away from where you would want to be. Unless his posting up it should be, pass, shoot or drive. no mucking about trying to look cool all the damn time, he always looks like his trying to flashily out fox players and it segregates him from team play. the ball moves fairly smoothly then wade catches it and its awkward pump fake near travel step double pump fake brick. If you want to play them at the same time post one and have the other handle the ball.

the phrase is "ball DOMINANT" not "ball DOMINATE". I am not ridiculing myself. Please show me where I've done that in my post. I merely stated that LeBron's style of play renders star teammates ineffective. You decided to ramble about how offenses are ran etc.
    my bad i was suppose to say dominant not dominate. You said that lebrons play style requires a lot touches yes? And hence because others arent getting as much touch they aren't as useful? Actually now that i look back at your post you didn't even mention how it renders them ineffective and why...

This is simply not true. It just depends on the kind of player those teammates are.

Shooters like Durant , Pierce and Carmelo would greatly benefit from playing with a slasher like Lebron. Do you see what the Spurs offense has to do to keep Lebron out of the paint? 3 or 4 defenders close in on him! That would leave guys like Durant, Pierce, and Carmelo wide open. Just think about it.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Dude please try to look at things objectively.Lebron also plays for USA and we know what he can do with other superstars.Did you know he averaged more assists then anybody on the team including CP.

and look at my post i know he is choking(he probably has some kind of pysh. problem like anxiety disorder) but all these said wade is literally killing the entire heat defense and offense.He doesnt try to defend.Look at green's numbers thats not luck.He is getting wide open looks and moreover as i said nobody defends wade outside paint.Entire spurs defense collapses which kills the miami historically good offense.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Dude please try to look at things objectively.Lebron also plays for USA and we know what he can do with other superstars.Did you know he averaged more assists then anybody on the team including CP.

and look at my post i know he is choking(he probably has some kind of pysh. problem like anxiety disorder) but all these said wade is literally killing the entire heat defense and offense.He doesnt try to defend.Look at green's numbers thats not luck.He is getting wide open looks and moreover as i said nobody defends wade outside paint.Entire spurs defense collapses which kills the miami historically good offense.
    I think the reason Lebron is choking is because he is afraid. AFRAID OF BEING A BALL HOG. He doesn't want his teammates to feel inferior to him...so he isn't as aggressive as he should be. I am 90% sure this is why he chokes and passes when he should be attacking.