Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Default NBA fans, real jersey or fake?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Lakers-Ron-Artest...item3ef8b33759

He has a good feedback and it's from Hong Kong. I read jerseys are made in Hong Kong and then shipped to the NBA store or something like that so it seems real. Color looks right and stitching too with tags. Just want to make sure. My first jersey that I would buy from EBAY.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease 15yearmagicfan's Avatar

Default Re: NBA fans, real jersey or fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyin
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Lakers-Ron-Artest...item3ef8b33759

He has a good feedback and it's from Hong Kong. I read jerseys are made in Hong Kong and then shipped to the NBA store or something like that so it seems real. Color looks right and stitching too with tags. Just want to make sure. My first jersey that I would buy from EBAY.

98% is really high. Look at the feedback remarks and see if hes sold jerseys previously.

Looks pretty legit. One of his negative effects was in Spanish I think, and then the one other negative feed back sad poor jersey quality...

BUYER BEWARE- Low Budget Jerseys- No Returns/Exchanges No Communication- No Good

Everyone else loved him.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Okay, thanks for the input.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

i've bought some amazing fakes before so this could go either way

Those are pretty good looking fakes.

Certified ISHiot.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a legit swingman jersey. Not an authentic jersey though.

EEDIT #2: Just incase you aren't aware of the differences between a swingman jersey and an authentic jersey, I'll let you know. A swingman jersey is a high quality replica. It is made of mesh, has stitched on letters/numbers (one layer), has an adidas logo (or reebok/nike for older ones) on the shoulder, and is sized m/l/xl/xxl/etc.. An authentic jersey is exactly what the players wear on the court. Letters and numbers stitched on (multiple layers), and they are made of the highest quality materials. They are sized 44/48/52/56/etc.. they do not have an adidas or any other logo on the shoulder, only on the tags.

So this jersey you are looking at is in my opinion a legit product. It isn't however an authentic jersey like the players wear on the court. I'm not sure if you wanted an authentic jersey or if a swingman jersey is ok with you.
    Last edited by StroShow4; 10-22-2009 at 12:43 PM.

I rule the local playground JG000's Avatar

looks like a legit swingman jersey, but who knows.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4

EEDIT #2: Just incase you aren't aware of the differences between a swingman jersey and an authentic jersey, I'll let you know. A swingman jersey is a high quality replica. It is made of mesh, has stitched on letters/numbers (one layer), has an adidas logo (or reebok/nike for older ones) on the shoulder, and is sized m/l/xl/xxl/etc.. An authentic jersey is exactly what the players wear on the court. Letters and numbers stitched on (multiple layers), and they are made of the highest quality materials. They are sized 44/48/52/56/etc.. they do not have an adidas or any other logo on the shoulder, only on the tags.

So this jersey you are looking at is in my opinion a legit product. It isn't however an authentic jersey like the players wear on the court. I'm not sure if you wanted an authentic jersey or if a swingman jersey is ok with you.
    It's exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted to know if it was a real NBA product. All the jerseys I have are swingman so I don't mind.

Thanks everyone. I'm gonna bid on it.

well just dont buy that jersey , btw who would want an LA jersey lol
    just play it safe and get a nuggets jersey

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4

how much of your jersey collection is authentic?

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

30 dollars? Obviously fake

Nevermind, clearly mesh and a swingman. Still unusually cheap for a swingman.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

I saw that is a fake by the price?
    I bought a WNBA Jersey to my girlfriend about 2months ago, and it was official and i payed 30 dollars .

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

I buy swingman jersey's all the time for $20-$30, at reliable stores.

Quote Originally Posted by big baller
    I buy swingman jersey's all the time for $20-$30, at reliable stores.
    Where?