Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: So we're just gonna ignore the fact that Michael Jordan was a poor 3pt shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    practised or not, jordan simply wasn't a good 3 point shooter. he would be borderline elite in this era.
    How do you know this for a fact without seeing Jordan being born into this era with the difference in training/practicing for the strengths of this era?

I hope you answer me because I really want to challenge your logic here.

Do you realize you can't pick up the figurine of the player that Jordan was back then, put it down into this era and say "LOOK, he would be like THIS because that's how he was back THEN!!"

If you don't realize how retarded that sounds then you're hopeless.

Default Re: So we're just gonna ignore the fact that Michael Jordan was a poor 3pt shooter?

practised or not, jordan simply wasn't a good 3 point shooter. he would be borderline elite in this era.
    yup

ugly looking 3pt mechanics too

"Borderline elite" is supposed to mean something negative or even neutral?

Everyone reading this thread knows who the morons are. Don't need to say anything more or do anything extra to have the truth stand out..

That moment when the insecurity is so strong for not having watched GOAT MJ, that you come on ISH and start talking about how he would be at shooting 3's in today's NBA.

Another day
    Another win

Jordan would average 30ppg in todays game on 65% shooting if he just took midrange jumpers and drove the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    He was a good dunker no doubt, but he had no modern era range check out his last three years if yall dont believe me

Putting up Giannis shooting numbers yikes even made a solid thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=458191&page=3
    yup

no range whatsoever

got you bunny turnaround J's from 10 ft though, Defrozan'esque

Geez you guys are straight embarrassing yourselves.

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    OP...

Do you honestly think Blake Griffin or Lonzo Ball for example - are better 3 point shooters than Michael Jordan when all conditions are equalized?

Different rules present different strategies and opportunities for scoring. This is the no contact era from the perimeter. The NBA has all but banned defense on perimeter players. If you couldn't touch MJ he'd shoot a hell of a lot better than how he shot when he was being raked shoved and pushed by the 1980's Pistons and 1990's Knicks. Do you agree with this?
    When I read the title of this thread I couldn't help but think how naive and stupid so many people are.

He takes like 50 three pointers in one season, all probably bailout three pointers, because the game was played so differently, and they think it's an actual indication of his capability as a three point shooter.

not sure why u people bother replying to op. he's trolling. so the joke is on u.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    This forum is at an all time low.

Mods, ban me for life, i do not give a fvck, it'd improve my life hahaha

Bron stans, you are literally the dumbest of the dumb, i actually hope you talk this shit IRL so people can put a face to the sheer stupidity, problem is, none of you f@ggots leave the house and only spin this shit to mommy because you have no fvcking friends.

Jesus fvcking christ, the failure level is beyond anything i've ever seen on any forum....

EAT.MY.FVCKING.C0CK

Cheers

melted down to a puddle

ITT juicy meltdowns

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    ITT juicy meltdowns
    Facts hurt there feelings I guess. It is true he has a small impact so why be mad about it just accept it

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    not sure why u people bother replying to op. he's trolling. so the joke is on u.
    No he is not. It s a fact that Jordan was a mediocre 3pt shooter.
    Don't start with the if's.

Saw a basketball once

i remember when he was in the 3pt contest. his 5 pts is still the lowest ever. having said that, if he played in this era he would work on this 3 ball and prob be around 34-36% range.