Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default VIDEO: Rose going 1 on 1 with teammates.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: VIDEO: Rose going 1 on 1 with teammates.

can't wait to see him come back. one of the funnest players to watch. Bulls could use him too. they've had two 60-something point games this season and seven 70-something point games

Banned

He's not going 100 percent because he can't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    He's not going 100 percent because he can't.
    He's not going 100% because it's practice, and that's a fun game of 1 on 1.

Have you seen any footage of him going full out on a fast break situation, or him playing in a 5 on 5???

I rest my case.

Banned

He looks completely fine, and he's doing everything that's physically possible in practices, yet decides he doesn't want to play???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    He's not going 100% because it's practice, and that's a fun game of 1 on 1.

Have you seen any footage of him going full out on a fast break situation, or him playing in a 5 on 5???

I rest my case.
    There's no footage because he doesn't participate in them. It's all mental. The dude is still worried about that leg.

Banned

There's no footage because he doesn't participate in them. It's all mental. The dude is still worried about that leg.
    You just killed your own argument with this post right here.

Good bye.

Banned

Who cares about this year. He's the future and let the dude comeback next year. Stop being selfish and wanting to watch him play.

I wasn't making an argument. I was just saying the dude doesn't want to play and he's not trying out there because he still has mental issues regarding that knee.

Banned

Who cares about this year. He's the future and let the dude comeback next year. Stop being selfish and wanting to watch him play.

I wasn't making an argument. I was just saying the dude doesn't want to play and he's not trying out there because he still has mental issues regarding that knee.
    Playing in games is the final step in the rehab process. It's not about being selfish. You don't know what you're talking about.

His mental issues are the same as ANY player rehabbing through an ACL injury, but they play through the mental hurdles in order to get back to their former self, if they ever do.

Lastly, it's been recently brought to people's attention that it has nothing to do with the "mental hurdles", but his unwillingness to play this year because of his brother, Reggie Rose, and his agent, BJ Armstrong's persuasions.

Also, seems like there is some inner turmoil between him, and the Bulls FO, regarding the roster, and them leaking the "medical clearance" news.

Banned

Playing in games is the final step in the rehab process. It's not about being selfish. You don't know what you're talking about.

His mental issues are the same as ANY player rehabbing through an ACL injury, but they play through the mental hurdles in order to get back to their former self, if they ever do.

Lastly, it's been recently brought to people's attention that it has nothing to do with the "mental hurdles", but his unwillingness to play this year because of his brother, Reggie Rose, and his agent, BJ Armstrong's persuasions.

Also, seems like there is some inner turmoil between him, and the Bulls FO, regarding the roster, and them leaking the "medical clearance" news.
    Just let him sit. He's the freaking future.

The team is not really going anywhere and he's the freaking franchise player. You won't find a player like that. Heck, it must have been a huge hangover after the MJ era and you guys have a superstar on your team.

You do what you got to do and if he doesn't want to play. Don't force him. Forcing him is going to cause turmoil and I would love to see him in the purple and gold.

Not airballing my layups anymore

He looks completely fine, and he's doing everything that's physically possible in practices, yet decides he doesn't want to play???
    Bulls won't beat heat, until rose has more help. Rose knows this.

Banned

Just let him sit. He's the freaking future.

The team is not really going anywhere and he's the freaking franchise player. You won't find a player like that. Heck, it must have been a huge hangover after the MJ era and you guys have a superstar on your team.

You do what you got to do and if he doesn't want to play. Don't force him. Forcing him is going to cause turmoil and I would love to see him in the purple and gold.
    Forcing him to play 3 mos. ago would've been rushing him. Wanting him to play now, when there's no risk of re injury, and all signs point to him being 100% ready for an NBA game are completely different.

P.S. Rose would never join the Lakers.

P.S. Rose would never join the Lakers.
    yes he would.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boogey
    Bulls won't beat heat, until rose has more help. Rose knows this.
    And that's exactly why a lot of Bulls fans are criticizing him for sitting out.

Not to mention, that has nothing to do with him sitting out. There's been reports that Rose and his camp have been planning on him sitting out this whole year, regardless, plus there's a potential rift between Rose's camp and the FO.

Banned

This is the beginning of the hate on Rose.

I'm all for it. I will help you make a thread.