Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Jesse Eisenberg announced as Lex Luthor for the new "Superman vs. Batman" movie

I wish they would make a flash movie all DC cares about is Batman and Superman.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Jesse Eisenberg announced as Lex Luthor for the new "Superman vs. Batman" movie

How do you cast Zombieland when you have this guy who was pretty much made to play Lex Luthor

Have faith Ish members. That's all I can say. THere is no way this movie can be worse than BAtman and RObin right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Have faith Ish members. That's all I can say. THere is no way this movie can be worse than BAtman and RObin right?

Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurman were the only good part of that movie. It's still the worst Batman movie of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurman were the only good part of that movie. It's still the worst Batman movie of all time.
    Last time I saw Silverstone she turned into quite the milf.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Movie is incredibly entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw
    Movie is incredibly entertaining
    You just liked BAtman's nipple suit

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    How do you cast Zombieland when you have this guy who was pretty much made to play Lex Luthor

I liked Mark Strong for a long time, but he has been typecast as a villain too much that the schtick has become boring. Once he was discovered by the US, it has been same bad guy character after same bad guy character. He needs to try other types of characters for while before returning to a villain role.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

From rumors of Bryan Cranston and Joaquin Phoenix, to this dude?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I liked Mark Strong for a long time, but he has been typecast as a villain too much that the schtick has become boring. Once he was discovered by the US, it has been same bad guy character after same bad guy character. He needs to try other types of characters for while before returning to a villain role.
    He was also in green lantern movie I doubt they would have someone associated with that movie

Yeah, they lost me when they decided Batman needed a reboot again just to keep Superman's franchise alive.

Not interested.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Could this movie suck any more?

Banned

I think Social Network was crazy over rated and Jessie eisenberg has only been good in maybe two things

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Eisenberg would've been better for a Riddler or Joker type character, not Lex Luther. Likewise, Lex Luther should be a Steve Jobs, not a Mark Zuckerberg.

Bad decision making.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

Mark Strong should have been Lex