Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Default Re: Who's the most beautiful woman from the neck up?

As for the thread, it's either Yvonne Strahovski or Charlize Theron, not even a contest, true natural beauty at its finest.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    This is her husband, lucky douche.

Oh god... I think I have seen him before but I blocked it out of my mind because the injustice of it made me sad. That guy should be driving around propositioning prostitutes through his car window, not banging the hottest chick on television.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Agree with the Natalie Portman mentions too.

I knew this topic would be full of white women who look exactly like every other white woman another poster would post.

Whoever the most pretty woman is, she's most likely middle eastern, indian, or some combination of black/african. Most asian/white women look fairly plane and pasty.

DeuceWallaces?

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    I knew this topic would be full of white women who look exactly like every other white woman another poster would post.

Whoever the most pretty woman is, she's most likely middle eastern, indian, or some combination of black/african. Most asian/white women look fairly plane and pasty.
    Are you black and/or middle eastern/indian?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Are you black and/or middle eastern/indian?
    Yeah. I find white women attractive, but in comparison to some of the most pretty non-white women, there's no competition.

I mean, look at this woman

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Yeah. I find white women attractive, but in comparison to some of the most pretty non-white women, there's no competition.

I'd describe her as being as close to white as you can get without actually being white.

figured

But ya...she's gorgeous

Though, i gotta give it to Charlize Theron, that is a pretty woman. But many white woman don't really have the beauty features of non-white woman unless they have something else mixed in their blood. Italian women are very pretty, but they have some african in them.

How does one tell somebody who the most attractive women is? I've yet to see a middle eastern\indian broad I'd bang over somebody like Natalie Portman or Nina Dobrev personally.

I'm white tho. I dunno if that's the reason why I prefer white women, but I do for the most part. Well over Indian girls anyways, some smoking hot latino's and black chicks. I realize that's alot different for others, obviously you.

When will men realize we all have different taste.

Though, i gotta give it to Charlize Theron, that is a pretty woman. But many white woman don't really have the beauty features of non-white woman unless they have something else mixed in their blood. Italian women are very pretty, but they have some african in them.
    Everyone has some African in them. But yea, mixed women are the best. My dad always said mixed people have better features than pures. It's nature, when 2 different genes combine, the result is always superior, it combines their advantages but also removes the weaknesses. More alike people are, less unique the product, that's why people born from incest are deformed or mentally challenged. Humans are naturally programmed to seek out different genes to create a stronger seed.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    How does one tell somebody who the most attractive women is? I've yet to see a middle eastern\indian broad I'd bang over somebody like Natalie Portman or Nina Dobrev personally.

I'm white tho. I dunno if that's the reason why I prefer white women, but I do for the most part. Well over Indian girls anyways, some smoking hot latino's and black chicks. I realize that's alot different for others, obviously you.

When will men realize we all have different taste.
    Oh i realize we all have different taste. When i was 12/13 i loved white women, thought there was nothing better than a blond with blue eyes. But as i got older that changed and i think it had a lot to do with becoming less influenced by media, which typically promotes lighter, blonder, and straight hair as the defining aspects of beauty.

White women tend to look better when they have traits of another ethnicity within them. Natalie Portman (Black Swan, right?) is cute, but beauty isn't anywhere close to the words i'd use for her. She's a sexy psycho though. Black Swan will always be one of my favorite movies.

Oh i realize we all have different taste. When i was 12/13 i loved white women, thought there was nothing better than a blond with blue eyes. But as i got older that changed and i think it had a lot to do with becoming less influenced by media, which typically promotes lighter, blonder, and straight hair as the defining aspects of beauty.
    Makes sense, and agree about BS. I guess not debating things takes the fun out of the thread too, just seems like as a whole men really have their own taste. Besides "yeah she's hot, would bang" everybody has their own picks.

I would put women in Hot, Cute, Beautiful, Sexy categories. I think beautiful/stunning is the rarest kind, Portman, Mila and such are cute and sexy, but if I saw them on the street without makeup I wouldn't stare at them like a statue, they don't have any striking features. Angelina Jolie, Charlize and Yvonne have those dreamy eye, face, lips combo that makes them glow no matter what, like angels. If I ever see them on the street, I would probably freeze and stare for hours. I am a sucker for blue eyed blondes, when I was 14 I remember one 2 years older giving me a fashion catwalk in their backyard. I think my taste comes from that, I still remember her sparkling eyes and smile.