Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

Default Re: iverson pissed after cleveland loss

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    I think Stuckey is highly overrrated. Getting rid of Chauncey for this guy? WTF were they thinking?
    he is! that's partially why the pistons aren't very good and are overrated. they don't have any good, young bigs. Maxiel is undersized and really just a role player at best. plus, back to stuckey, he's really a SG! that's why the Pistons always collapse in the final minutes game in and game out because they don't have a real PG to run the team.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Who is that chick on your left uppper side. Damn.. Need some info on her....
    screw that, i need to know who that chick is in White Chocolate's avi.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    actually, He was on the floor during a key part of the Pistons' collapse in the final five minutes.

actually while Iverson was on the floor in the 4th quarter the Pistons went from down 6 to up 2 and were within 3 when he left. The Pistons were not collapsing in the 4th while Iverson was out there...they were gaining ground.

He didn't play the final 5 minutes either. He was subbed at 3:12.

Iverson's +/- was +2.

You can clearly see this illustrated here. http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/playby...meId=290331005

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    he is just one big salary dump.
    He should shut up and be a professional for once in his life, and do what his employer wants of him.

You can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut
    actually while Iverson was on the floor in the 4th quarter the Pistons went from down 6 to up 2 and were within 3 when he left. The Pistons were not collapsing in the 4th while Iverson was out there...they were gaining ground.

Iverson's +/- was +2.

You can clearly see this illustrated here. http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/playby...meId=290331005
    Who is your source? yourself? mine is better:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...4010348/&imw=Y

and to blame the collapse to the NBA's best team on iverson playing or not playing is foolish! it comes down to the Pistons not having a real PG. this is like the 18th game they've folded in down the stretch. it's nothing new. that's why most Piston fans just want the season to be over already.

Who is your source? yourself? mine is better:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...4010348/&imw=Y

my source is the actual game play-by-play. You can see exactly why you're wrong in black and white.

They weren't folding with Iverson out there... CLEARLY.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Of course he's pissed...why they rushed the man back..he probably just wanted to shut it down for the season...why are they letting some rookie chump finish out the game when they got a freaking former mvp veteran on the bench? an all star not finishing the game? the Detroit pistons are a disgrace to the game of basketball
    because the pistons' franchise thinks they are better than they really are. That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut
    my source is the actual game play-by-play. You can see exactly why you're wrong in black and white.

They weren't folding with Iverson out there... CLEARLY.
    whatever dude, i'll trust a Detroit Newspaper over you!

whatever dude, i'll trust a Detroit Newspaper over you!

you don't have to trust me you moron read the damn game log I posted it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha
    He only cries because he cares.

...about himself! that's it.

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoGoMon
    You saw the same game I did! Their coach should go back to coaching 101. Detroit also lost their lead in the first 1/2 when Iverson was taken out.

i keep hearing about curry is terrible........blah blah blah........ i think it is clear what is going on in detroit....they are building for the future...... AI is NOWHERE in their future, meaning the coach is tryign to get stuckey some experience. not saying that curry is a good coach, but he is coaching the team that Dumars has given to him..... in all honesty, and i hate to say this, cause i dont like the pistons, they are close to getting back to the days of eastern conference domination. if they can add a boozer-like player next year, they will be fighting with the big dogs.

this being said.......RETIRE AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants you.

where are the A.I. supporters now? i guess they abandoned him too.

Okay, and if and when they sign a superstar next year....if HE doesnt perform up to par, will the Detroit fanbase, also dump on him, call him a cancer, and blame entirely him as well?

That franchise blows.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Okay, and if and when they sign a superstar next year....if HE doesnt perform up to par, will the Detroit fanbase, also dump on him, call him a cancer, and blame entirely him as well?

That franchise blows.
    you sound like a butt hurt stan. a franchise with the record # of conference finals appearances in a row must suck donkey balls.

if they bring in a superstar who doesnt live up to it like you suggest, then yes, they will be frustrated with him. For the record, most of the AI haters (Canswer types) in all these threads are not pistons fans. Never seen most of them in a game thread before AI. he brings the haters with him, pre-packaged along with the stans. and yes, he has been incredibly disappointing. After he went out and rip and sheed were still there, this team looked totally different, with at least 3 guys touching the ball every possession and no easy drives to the basket by opposing pgs. He didnt fit offensively or defensively and the main fault with curry is not recognizing that sooner/having the balls to stand up to joe and AI and move him to the bench. I cannot wait till he is no longer on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    you sound like a butt hurt stan. a franchise with the record # of conference finals appearances in a row must suck donkey balls.

if they bring in a superstar who doesnt live up to it like you suggest, then yes, they will be frustrated with him. For the record, most of the AI haters (Canswer types) in all these threads are not pistons fans. Never seen most of them in a game thread before AI. he brings the haters with him, pre-packaged along with the stans. and yes, he has been incredibly disappointing. After he went out and rip and sheed were still there, this team looked totally different, with at least 3 guys touching the ball every possession and no easy drives to the basket by opposing pgs. He didnt fit offensively or defensively and the main fault with curry is not recognizing that sooner/having the balls to stand up to joe and AI and move him to the bench. I cannot wait till he is no longer on this team.

And what? One player took that team's success and sunk it? Thats absurd on ALL levels.

I knew from day number one, that this trade would be horrible. Im sure there has to be people out there that agreed. This was treated (once again) from a media standpoint like he was going to be the one to walk in and save Detroit from being stagnant.

Record wise, stat wise im not interested in, what im talking about is the monumental collaspe that this man has shouldered from people, fans, media in general. Its distasteful.

Leaves me to question the guts, and class of that team.