Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron Guarantees That He Won't Let His Team Lose...

Threads like this is what gets Lebron stans to troll even more counter a troll thread with another

Bron bron has always had "hot potato -idis".

Scared to death to take last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Yeah I thought so as well but now realize that it is appropriate given the piece of shit in question
    DooDooRant?

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Threads like this is what gets Lebron stans to troll even more counter a troll thread with another
    Not really, it's the other way around. You guys are the reason why respectable posters and intelligent basketball fans deliberately put on their retard hats before talking basketball. Lebron stans are currently the piss of the basketball world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Not really, it's the other way around. You guys are the reason why respectable posters and intelligent basketball fans deliberately put on their retard hats before talking basketball. Lebron stans are currently the piss of the basketball world.
    Can't have it both ways Both Sides troll not just one side dumbass.

Local High School Star

Have none of you ever had any goals that just didn't turn out the way you wanted. Yes, that is rhetorical question. We all have had goals or plans that didn't work out, and had to face reality about our situation and make changes as necessary. It's kind of sad how some of you hold on to this statement. I get it, it's because Lebron stated it publicly, but who gives a shit. There are many similar instances of statements being spouted by players in all sports. The only reason this matters to some of you haters, is because it was Lebron that stated it, and he now has 2 rings and you have nothing left worth while to hate on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Have none of you ever had any goals that just didn't turn out the way you wanted. Yes, that is rhetorical question. We all have had goals or plans that didn't work out, and had to face reality about our situation and make changes as necessary. It's kind of sad how some of you hold on to this statement. I get it, it's because Lebron stated it publicly, but who gives a shit. There are many similar instances of statements being spouted by players in all sports. The only reason this matters to some of you haters, is because it was Lebron that stated it, and he now has 2 rings and you have nothing left worth while to hate on.

Lebron of ISH

Durant said he's tired and done with being in second place then immediately choked in the 2nd round vs. the Grizz

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Durant said he's tired and done with being in second place then immediately choked in the 2nd round vs. the Grizz
    He's the MVP and best player in the world.

He lived up to his word.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    He's the MVP and best player in the world.

He lived up to his word.
    Just like Rose when he won the MVP he was the "Best player" in the world

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Just like Rose when he won the MVP he was the "Best player" in the world
    The MVP doesn't mean anything?

Ok. Bron's legacy really is a joke now. 2 rings with stacked team, in historically weak conference.

So two rings with a stacked team and two massive choke jobs.

What's special about this guy again? Why is he being mentioned with guys like MJ and Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    If you hate someone, then you're always going to find new ways to hate them, facts and logic be damned.

I don't like Lebron, but I could care less about a promise he made to Cleveland or any other bullshit. I just don't like the guy, and will never like the guy, even though I recognize him as a superior talent and currently the best in the league.

Banned

If only Shuttlesworth was on the team instead of the coach's pygmy son. In retrospect, Saint Vincent's should be happy at least that he didn't jump ship during halftime to join Roger Bacon.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT

Buddadi is fuming right now dayum