Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Default Re: #1 Player RIGHT NOW (According To ISH

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS
    Dumbest post in ISH history?

Kobe has 3 titles. You don't. Nice try.
    I thought the ******* scum had gone into hibernation every since Kobe's now annual first round bounce. Guess not.

Duncan is the greatest PF to ever play the game and he's still in his prime. Easy easy choice.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

He can't in any way change the game on the offensive end the way Kobe can.
    He can come very close. How do you think Tony Parker gets so many layups and points in the paint in general? How do Bowen, Ginobilli and others get such great looks from 3? It all starts with Duncan and the attention he commands.

And Kobe can't in any way change the game on the defensive end the way Duncan can.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease DAXX's Avatar

I forgot more about this game than you ever knew. Duncan is not even close to being the best player in the game, period. Who cares if he has 4 rings? He can't in any way change the game on the offensive end the way Kobe can. Nobody in the history of the game other than Jordan could.
    So, you're in it for the stats? Ignorance, again at its peek. All you care about are stats, indivual talents? Kobe's a failure, kind of like you in a way. He has no team play involved so yeah, get off his nuts.

High School Starter otmtheshank's Avatar

For me, it's between Kobe, Duncan, and possibly Wade/Lebron. Duncan seems to be the consensus pick so far, so i'll go with that. Top pf of all-time. Led his team to the championship last year. Arguably the best defensive player in the game last year, still putting up >20/10/2, he's my pick.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Oh I get it now. Guess I never read any of his posts before. I didn't know Bulls was one of those joke accounts to rile people up with ridiculous claims.

Malone > Duncan

Kobe > Duncan

Wade > Duncan

LeBron > Duncan

guy must be in nursery. do you know your abc's yet?

guy bases a player on individual talent. guy should be banned for being this ****ing stupid.

Banned

Antoine Walker

kobe's a winner? funniest **** i've heard in weeks. how come he never advanced to the 2nd round yet with out big daddy shaq? of course, that's a winner.

my vote goes 2 kobe.

3 titles 2 scoring titles 81 point game string of 50 point games. it has 2 be kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    I thought the ******* scum had gone into hibernation every since Kobe's now annual first round bounce. Guess not.
    You're an idiot. How about you come up with your own sh!t instead of copying Knoe the Hoe.

Stupid dimwit.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Dumbest post in ISH history?

Kobe has 3 titles. You don't. Nice try.
    As the second best player on his team.

I forgot more about this game than you ever knew. Duncan is not even close to being the best player in the game, period. Who cares if he has 4 rings? He can't in any way change the game on the offensive end the way Kobe can. Nobody in the history of the game other than Jordan could.
    There's a whole other end of the court that Duncan dominates in a manner that wins. Kobe's offensive arsenal, as good as it is, has proven to do nothing for anyone but himself. Guys who change the game don't fail to win a playoff series during three straight years of their prime.
    I'm sure your the kind of jackass who's team loses in a pickup game 11-7, but you scored 6 of the 7, so you sit on the sideline with a stupid grin on your face, then whine like a little ***** when you don't get picked up for the next game. What you know about basketball wouldn't fill a shoebox. This has been evidenced by your repeated use of the same two gimmicks since you've reappeared here.

I usually hit open layups DirtyB41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    As the second best player on his team.

There's a whole other end of the court that Duncan dominates in a manner that wins. Kobe's offensive arsenal, as good as it is, has proven to do nothing for anyone but himself. Guys who change the game don't fail to win a playoff series during three straight years of their prime.
    I'm sure your the kind of jackass who's team loses in a pickup game 11-7, but you scored 6 of the 7, so you sit on the sideline with a stupid grin on your face, then whine like a little ***** when you don't get picked up for the next game. What you know about basketball wouldn't fill a shoebox. This has been evidenced by your repeated use of the same two gimmicks since you've reappeared here.
    One of the better mean-spirited slams I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    just wondering did u watch the start of the season last year?? kobe was changing the game helping his players he was in serious contention for the MVP. it wasn't until injuries that that fkd up the teams chances n chemistry.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

First time i've seen Thorpe get mad (haven't been here that long so yeah). Though, he should, it's virtually a crime to be this ignorant (referring to BULLS' logic and knowledge).

Honestly, I think BULLS is Poseidon. Against all odds, Poseidon is against Duncan in every manner. Using emoticons for half of their posts. Calling people stupid and whatnot. It's him.

Serious playground baller

Kobe was the 2nd best player on that team. Without Kobe Shaq one another team. Without Shaq
    kobe can't do anything