Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default The East only has one 10-win team so far this year. The west has seven 10-win teams

Default Re: The East only has one 10-win team so far this year. The west has seven 10-win teams

East also has one 0 win team but you fail to mention that because of your blatant agend.....wait

Default Re: The East only has one 10-win team so far this year. The west has seven 10-win teams

really disappointed in charlotte so far. i thought they'd be so much better.

Atleeast Grizzlies isn't Vancouver team anymore
    Last edited by Sakkreth; 11-28-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Sterns fault. That's what happens when you put a bunch of good teams in a conference. They beat each other up.

Edit:

I need to clarify that I meant the East was full of good teams beating up on each other and that is why their records are so poor. This was a poor attempt at sarcasm and can be misconstrued. My apologies to Silver.
    Last edited by ZMonkey11; 11-28-2014 at 11:17 AM.

A win tonight and we'd have reached 2/3 of our win total from last season...in one month

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Breaking news: East is shit. West is good.

Wow OP thanks for opening my eyes.

Raptors #1

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

On behalf of the Raptors organization, I apologize for being so incredibly good and not giving the rest of the East a chance.

Both conferences have a 13 win team, seems even to me

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

You ppl do know that the West plays most against themselves right and so does the East? So wouldn't that make the West weak? Grizzlies are 9-0 against the West and only been beat by East teams...yep sounds like the West is weak.
    Last edited by NattyPButter; 11-28-2014 at 12:54 PM.

And the West really in theory has another 10 win team as well, as when the Thunder get Durant and Russ back, they're gonna kill it.

Yes, the West is loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    You ppl do know that the West plays most against themselves right and so does the East? So wouldn't that make the West weak? Grizzlies are 9-0 against the West and only been beat by East teams...yep sounds like the West is weak.
    The West was 45-19 against the East last I checked...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The lakers are like 0-9 against the west right now and 2-0 against the east.

Serious playground baller Fazotronic's Avatar

almost every team in the east has a negative record.