Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Call Your shot now: Steph or KD?

Quote Originally Posted by Big164
    Its steph ball. He is the point guard so its up to him if he wants to pass to Durant or not.

I like Steph, I fiully expect him to be a top 10 players someday and eventually surpass Magic as the best PG ever.
    Hah, big words. I also think he will end up being a top 10 player but I don't know if he can be the best PG of all time. I think that might elude him, but top 2 PG is a possibility no doubt. Magic was a beast, and he won 5 rings. Steph has 1 at 28.

As for whose more of an alpha, I would presume the guy who didn't go to a 73 win team that just beat his team in the playoffs and makes no excuses despite playing injured the entire post season. Regarding whose going to score more, that's tough to say. It depends if Kerr creates a system where Durant is the primary scorer or leaves it up to Steph, or there whether they share the limelight. Steph is just a better scorer, so he should always be the focus unless he's off form but having Durant on the court will help every Warrior player since there will be so much space to play with. Can the season start already.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Hah, big words. I also think he will end up being a top 10 player but I don't know if he can be the best PG of all time. I think that might elude him, but top 2 PG is a possibility no doubt. Magic was a beast, and he won 5 rings. Steph has 1 at 28.

As for whose more of an alpha, I would presume the guy who didn't go to a 73 win team that just beat his team in the playoffs and makes no excuses despite playing injured the entire post season. Regarding whose going to score more, that's tough to say. It depends if Kerr creates a system where Durant is the primary scorer or leaves it up to Steph, or there whether they share the limelight. Steph is just a better scorer, so he should always be the focus unless he's off form but having Durant on the court will help every Warrior player since there will be so much space to play with. Can the season start already.
    It's not tough to say if you actually understand basketball. Durant will easily be the leading scorer. He's a MUCH better scorer than Curry... lol @ calling Curry the better scorer.

Durant better in transition by a mile.. gets to the line better... scores in the paint better.... and is a comparable shooter. He has 4 scoring titles for a reason.

You really have no ****ing clue what you're even talking about. That's a cringe prediction bro.

You're an idiot. Just don't quote me again, the less I have to read of your posts the better.

Banned

You're an idiot. Just don't quote me again, the less I have to read of your posts the better.
    No rebuttal. That's what I thought. Leave the basketball talk to people who actually know what's going on.

If you can't see that Durant will be the leading scorer... you simply have no ****ing clue. It's very plain and obvious. The only way Steph comes close is if he stat-pads in 3rd quarters when they have 20 point leads. (which i expect)

Durant will dominate scoring in first halves and get them big leads. Steph will then come out and chuck with no pressure. But here's the thing... Durant will still out-score Curry by around 4-6 ppg. While grabbing double digit rebounds and leading the team in blocks....

YEAH. MVP SHIT. Get used to it dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    No rebuttal. That's what I thought. Leave the basketball talk to people who actually know what's going on.

If you can't see that Durant will be the leading scorer... you simply have no ****ing clue. It's very plain and obvious. The only way Steph comes close is if he stat-pads in 3rd quarters when they have 20 point leads. (which i expect)

Durant will dominate scoring in first halves and get them big leads. Steph will then come out and chuck with no pressure. But here's the thing... Durant will still out-score Curry by around 4-6 ppg. While grabbing double digit rebounds and leading the team in blocks....

YEAH. MVP SHIT. Get used to it dummy.
    I don't care if Durant wins MVP you moron. If one of them wins it, it's a win for the team. All that matters is the ship by the end of the season. It's not about rebuttals, it's that you've been talking sh*t like a tool in every topic so no you're not worth discussing ball with. If you weren't such a spastic troll, then it might be different.

Banned

I don't care if Durant wins MVP you moron. If one of them wins it, it's a win for the team. All that matters is the ship by the end of the season. It's not about rebuttals, it's that you've been talking sh*t like a tool in every topic so no you're not worth discussing ball with. If you weren't such a spastic troll, then it might be different.
    *peeps avatar*

Nah... you do care. That's why you're so defensive. See, it's your love for Curry that's clouding your views. I understand you haven't seen Durant play a lot or realize why him on the Warriors is such an easy fit. Or why he'll be the leading scorer. I'm just trying to warn people about what's gonna happen. Most already know, but there are still a few left like you who go around saying that Steph is the better scorer.. which is just flat-out wrong and untrue. Durant literally averages 5 more ppg than Curry for his career and has 4x as many scoring titles. Stop the nonsense.

Durant will be the leading scorer for the Warriors. It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    *peeps avatar*

Nah... you do care. That's why you're so defensive. See, it's your love for Curry that's clouding your views. I understand you haven't seen Durant play a lot or realize why him on the Warriors is such an easy fit. Or why he'll be the leading scorer. I'm just trying to warn people about what's gonna happen. Most already know, but there are still a few left like you who go around saying that Steph is the better scorer.. which is just flat-out wrong and untrue. Durant literally averages 5 more ppg than Curry for his career and has 4x as many scoring titles. Stop the nonsense.

Durant will be the leading scorer for the Warriors. It is inevitable.
    No I don't. None of the Warrior fans care here as long as the ship is the Warriors at the end of the year, other than warriorfan. Him and most Lebron stans care more about one player than anyone else. Saying that, yes Steph is my favorite player but it's insane to be angry if another player from the Warriors wins MVP. And I never said Durant won't win, nor will I be surprised if he doesn't win MVP or scoring more than anyone by the end of the year. It will all depend on tactics. Just that I believe Steph will end up scoring more.

I'm just excited to see the team, though I really feel like they kinda ruined the NBA for everybody else. Games like today might end up happening more and more during the season. People don't realize what a waste of human space Harrison Garbage Barnes was. Offensively and defensively.

Banned

No I don't. None of the Warrior fans care here as long as the ship is the Warriors at the end of the year, other than warriorfan. Him and most Lebron stans care more about one player than anyone else. Saying that, yes Steph is my favorite player but it's insane to be angry if another player from the Warriors wins MVP. And I never said Durant won't win, nor will I be surprised if he doesn't win MVP or scoring more than anyone by the end of the year. It will all depend on tactics. Just that I believe Steph will end up scoring more.

I'm just excited to see the team, though I really feel like they kinda ruined the NBA for everybody else. Games like today might end up happening more and more during the season. People don't realize what a waste of human space Harrison Garbage Barnes was. Offensively and defensively.
    I respect that response bro. I obviously don't agree but I respect it. You gotta understand though that Durant is literally one of the top 3 greatest scorers in NBA history. He's not just any superstar player... he's close to MJ/Kareem level and his scoring is much more reliable than Stephs because he does it from everywhere on the court and finishes in the paint and at the FT line at ridiculous levels. Steph gets the bulk of his scoring from 3 pointers... that isn't close to as sustainable as what Durant does. And Durant is no scrub from behind the arc... he can definitely keep up with Curry from there as well.

So with all that being said, I don't think it's possible for Curry to outscore Durant, but as you stated... it's mostly all about the team. As Warriors fans we gotta stick together. We have a good group here on ISH and obviously warriorfan isn't apart of that... I think if we ignore him and just do our thing, we'll be a likable bunch on here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The season hasn't even started and HenryJizzguzzle is already melting

1. Curry
    2. Durant

1. Draymond is more alpha than both of them combined. And Draymond's a bitch.
    2. Steph. It will take time for Durant to feel comfortable demanding the ball.