Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: I just got engaged. All well wishes here please.

get head while you still can bro

wish you the best

Good for you man keep on Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    get head while you still can bro

wish you the best
    Oh I'm well serviced

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Good for you man keep on Blazing
    Thanks bros!

Banned

How are you gonna hide her dick from your family tho

Banned

Congrats bro, be sure to blaze her pvssy every night.

Congrats man.

5-time NBA All-Star

Few things I can tell you right off the bat.

Whether you like it or not women lose respect for you the second you commit to them. A lot of respect. It's in their nature. The only exception being is in polygamous Muslim and Mormon communities when their position as a second wife kind of makes them feel as though they haven't entrapped you; rather they are contributing themselves like an employee.

The question is how do you maintain a level of respect. That I can't answer. But I can tell you what you should never do. Or better yet you can simply watch the shwos and commercials on TV to get an idea of what exactly not to do.

Third thing is this. Your relationship with your kid is gonna be very important. Very important.

I'm in a community where the divorce rate is very low.. mostly due to religious or cultural reasons, but here are some common patterns I can tell ya.

Both parties see life as a means of evolving as human beings together.
    Both parties are attractive to each other and I don't mean simply headign to the gym. Check out this Tedtalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0RUmGTCYY
    Both parties don't spend all their time with each other; rather the man chills with his buddies and the chick gossips with her girlies at least on a weekly basis.
    The guys who were fun life loving ex-players or religious alpha types do better than the nice guys. When it comes to husbandry. Almost Always.
    Both parties usually have some kind of nighttime ritual where they settle disputes or any bad blood before heading off to catch ZZZ's.

When the chicks in her honeymoon phase you can do the vilest of acts and she'll giggle. When the chick loses her lust for you, even the kindest of acts is not enough.

Never use this as a marker of the validity of the acts in themselves. All I can offer bro. Hope all is well.

I've seen way too many good men just lose their spirit after the meatgrinder that is divorce cuts their will to live into pieces. Don't want this happening to anybody. Life is cruel enough as is.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Few things I can tell you right off the bat.

Whether you like it or not women lose respect for you the second you commit to them. A lot of respect. It's in their nature. The only exception being is in polygamous Muslim and Mormon communities when their position as a second wife kind of makes them feel as though they haven't entrapped you; rather they are contributing themselves like an employee.

The question is how do you maintain a level of respect. That I can't answer. But I can tell you what you should never do. Or better yet you can simply watch the shwos and commercials on TV to get an idea of what exactly not to do.

Third thing is this. Your relationship with your kid is gonna be very important. Very important.

I'm in a community where the divorce rate is very low.. mostly due to religious or cultural reasons, but here are some common patterns I can tell ya.

Both parties see life as a means of evolving as human beings together.
    Both parties are attractive to each other and I don't mean simply headign to the gym. Check out this Tedtalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0RUmGTCYY
    Both parties don't spend all their time with each other; rather the man chills with his buddies and the chick gossips with her girlies at least on a weekly basis.
    The guys who were fun life loving ex-players or religious alpha types do better than the nice guys. When it comes to husbandry. Almost Always.
    Both parties usually have some kind of nighttime ritual where they settle disputes or any bad blood before heading off to catch ZZZ's.

When the chicks in her honeymoon phase you can do the vilest of acts and she'll giggle. When the chick loses her lust for you, even the kindest of acts is not enough.

Never use this as a marker of the validity of the acts in themselves. All I can offer bro. Hope all is well.

I've seen way too many good men just lose their spirit after the meatgrinder that is divorce cuts their will to live into pieces. Don't want this happening to anybody. Life is cruel enough as is.
    We've been together for 8 years, well past the honeymoon phase! Grown up through being high school kids into adults together. We both spend plenty of time apart doing our own things too. I'm a photographer and I'm out shooting quite a bit, camping a few nights here and there or taking road trips for a week or two at a time and she has plenty of friends to catch up with/hobbies to keep herself occupied. Thanks for the tips/advice though, even if some of it is kind of depressing haha.. sad that people almost expect divorce these days.. but I guess with a 50% divorce rate it's not surprising. Culture has changed a lot over the past half century.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    How are you gonna hide her dick from your family tho
    We've managed for 8 years, we've got it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by wildchild
    Congrats bro, be sure to blaze her pvssy every night.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Congrats man.
    Thanks ISH bros
    Last edited by BlazerRed; 04-03-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Well, even though she doesn't care all that much about ball, she comes along to Blazer games and cheers anyway That and she wears the extra small LMA jersey I bought her to bed sometimes

Leflop isn't important enough for her to have a stance on. Second best players are irrelevant. She doesn't like Kobe because she's read he's a rapist.
    Shes a keeper then.

congrats.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Well, even though she doesn't care all that much about ball, she comes along to Blazer games and cheers anyway That and she wears the extra small LMA jersey I bought her to bed sometimes

Leflop isn't important enough for her to have a stance on. Second best players are irrelevant. She doesn't like Kobe because she's read he's a rapist.
    the tentacles of moe94's influence is spreading beyond ISH seemingly

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Blaze em my *****