Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Kevin Durant 25 straight games with 25 points or more..

Amazing stat. The longest streak since Allen Iverson did it in 27 consecutive games during the 2000-01 season.

Doesn't look like he is slowing down either. 33 points last night in another Thunder win.

almost averaging 30, 7 and 3 on 48% from the floor and 38% from three.

great stuff from KD who knows he could lead his team to hosting a playoff series.

Default Re: Kevin Durant 25 straight games with 25 points or more..

He needs to lead his team to the 2nd round.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Oh ya mean something Melo's never done without Chauncey

I honestly cannot believe my dude is only 21 years old. This is incredible.

Believe

Best player in the L by next season.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    yes.

Difference is that everyone called Melo an loser for not getting past the 1st round, but Durant is an top 3 player in the NBA even if he hasn't made the playoffs yet

antondijk
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

yes.

Difference is that everyone called Melo an loser for not getting past the 1st round, but Durant is an top 3 player in the NBA even if he hasn't made the playoffs yet

Are you on drugs man? Melo has always been up the ladder in NBA.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

yes.

That might have to do something with the fact that his team is on pace to make the playoffs when everyone expected them to be deep in the lottery

Stop w/ the Hate he's barely been in the league. Nobody from his draft class has lead their team to any playoff success (some have been good role players on playoff teams, but he is his team's star.) Just the fact that he turned the crappy thunder into a playoff team is amazing in itself.

Every time someone mentions Durant I am going to say... HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE THOUGHT ODEN WAS A BETTER PICK? I'm never gonna shut up about that, and I think anyone who thought that KD should have been picked number one has the right to eternally rub that in people's faces now that it's all played out.

And we're not even talking about injuries... even if Oden didn't get injured who really thinks he'd be as good as KD.

Much love for KD...

-Smak

This year? no way..in like 3 years time he should be focusing on NBA finals appearances.

I think KD is going be a real thorn in Lebron's quest for many NBA titles. Will be a great rivarly.

Luckily for Kevin he has some great talent at the Thunder. Westbrook is a stud.

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Durant is carrying a pg who can't shoot, an undersized small forward with a limited post game, and a box of cracker jacks to the playoffs. If they finish in the 4 seed or above Durant deserves the MVP over Lebron, just like Webber said last night. Lebron didn't make the playoffs in either of his first 2 years and neither did Jordan technically seeing as his team did while he was injured. And they were in the garbage East.

Truth Seeker

yes.

why do you have to come in here and try and discredit KD? you obviously have some childish agenda. respect the man. he's a great player in the league you supposedly love.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Ha ok, if Durant versed those Spurs for two straight years and then the Lakers, you wouldn't be talking. Melo just led his team to a 54-28 record and a WCF while putting up great numbers, what has Durant done?

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Stop w/ the Hate he's barely been in the league. Nobody from his draft class has lead their team to any playoff success (some have been good role players on playoff teams, but he is his team's star.) Just the fact that he turned the crappy thunder into a playoff team is amazing in itself.

Every time someone mentions Durant I am going to say... HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE THOUGHT ODEN WAS A BETTER PICK? I'm never gonna shut up about that, and I think anyone who thought that KD should have been picked number one has the right to eternally rub that in people's faces now that it's all played out.

And we're not even talking about injuries... even if Oden didn't get injured who really thinks he'd be as good as KD.

Much love for KD...

-Smak
    Of course, because you know more about basketball than actual professionals. Hindsight strikes again, don't confuse it with wisdom.

Oden may always have been a more limited player than Durant, but great centers win championships, and I don't think you can predict injuries, can you? I also thought Durant was going to be a better player, but I can see why Portland chose him. Anyways, congrats to Durant on such an amazing streak.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82
    Durant is carrying a pg who can't shoot, an undersized small forward with a limited post game, and a box of cracker jacks to the playoffs. If they finish in the 4 seed or above Durant deserves the MVP over Lebron, just like Webber said last night. Lebron didn't make the playoffs in either of his first 2 years and neither did Jordan technically seeing as his team did while he was injured. And they were in the garbage East.
    OKC being a #4 would mean the West is garbage, son.

You people are hilarious.