Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Illegal aliens as old as 35 enrolling in school but Obama says they cannot verify age

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
    ONCE AGAIN IT IS A NATIONAL BLESSING THAT PEOPLE STILL WANT TO COME HERE AND WORK, while other competing nations are expierencing stagnent or negative growth.
    Does the USA not have enough people?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Illegal aliens as old as 35 enrolling in school but Obama says they cannot verify age

Stay in your fantasy world. Love it our hate it.....nothing you are taking about is gonna happen. And you won't even get to the middle ground because you won't bend.

No politician with real power is risking setting his party back with this shit.

Hate it and watch me be right for the rest of your life as you build up more anger that results in no change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Stay in your fantasy world. Love it our hate it.....nothing you are taking about is gonna happen. And you won't even get to the middle ground because you won't bend.

No politician with real power is risking setting his party back with this shit.

Hate it and watch me be right for the rest of your life as you build up more anger that results in no change.
    I have no doubt that nothing will be done. The point is that something very easily could be done.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I really hate to bash the President, but why would you give amnesty to millions of illegals. I know it's all about politics, but this should be illegal and grounds for removal. It seems like commonsense that you would 1) protect your borders, you don't just let anyone in 2) you want people to come into your country that will work, be productive, and assimilate to your society 3) you want smart people or people with certain skills to come into your country. You don't want more poor people that will drown the system. These politicians should be held and put on trail..it's really disgusting what they are doing to this country.

Nothing can easily be done about millions of people you cant quickly identify who will be protected by tens of millions who would resist you. Theres a dude up there talking about if our next president isnt a retard he could just pass a law to evict all illegals...asking why its "SO" hard to understand.

Its so wildly unrealistic its hard to believe it springs from the mind of an adult.

You couldnt rid this country of anything even 100,000 people didnt want gone if it could be hidden in a house. Policing the people against you would be too tall an order. But we are just gonna get rid of 20 million illegals because a non retard president says so.....

Criminals dont turn themselves in. You go capture them. You think its easy to capture millions of people when they would be assisted by an additional 20-30 million you are dreaming.

People evade the law for decades in America with law enforcment having them on top 10 most wanted list.

But we are gonna capture and deport millions because a congress(that wont) says we should.....

Come back to this planet...then have a real discussion.

Dude are you f*cking serious right now?

It's impossible for the United States of America to reduce the number of illegal immigrants in our country?

It is impossible to STOP passing laws that assists these criminals in committing their crimes?

Seriously? Are you an illegal alien or something? Retarded? 16 years old? Give me something to work with here dude this sh1t just doesn't add up. No one is genuinely this ignorant and arrogant

I cant anymore...

If only illegal immigrants are really treated as criminals as long as their status is illegal, maybe it would deter future would be illegal aliens to cross the border. Imagine their life, constantly in fear of deportation, earning very little with no law to protect them if people take advantage of them, no hope of ever becoming anything because of their criminal status.

College star

Since all you right leaning mofos are concerned with cutting spending, debt, and the elimination of big government programs, how do you suppose the U.S. implements this mass border security, and deportation measure. I mean it's gonna cost lots of money and take a centralized authority to do it. Isn't this a contradiction to your ideology? Shit the suggestion we lock up anybody doing business with illegals would cost more money and tax dollars than the drain on the system from the immigrants themselves. That isn't liberty!!!!! You fools are straight up ****ing hypocrites!

the funniest thing about these conservatives claiming that obama is too soft on immigration is that he is deporting illegals at a higher rate than george w bush ever did.
    Last edited by Nanners; 08-31-2014 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Here's a simple solution.... No citizenship, no rights.

Make it illegal to sell property to anyone without citizenship. Make it illegal to rent to anyone without citizenship. Make it illegal to hire people without citizenship.

No license, no school, no place to live, no medical care, no credit, no jobs, no car. If caught selling to or hiring illegals.... $100,000 fine.

Who would want to illegally immigrate to such a place? The problem is some people have an interest in making it really easy for people to live illegally with minimal hassle. Case in point, Obama pressuring schools to accommodate illegals.
    end up with a lot of criminals... I think there is no issue except the 35 year old part haha. That's kind of ****ed up.

I've been down by the border. It's funny that they ship dudes back. It's like a video game, if you get in, you are good2go.

They are exploited, too. It is best to make them citizens. Maybe make it so they can't get government aid until they have lived in the US for a certain number of years.

-Smak

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    what a fkn mess .. so just allow everyone and anyone into our schools ? .. don't need to know your age .. you don't need to be a citizen or resident .. just show up
    Your post looks like pacman shit. Apparently you didn't show up to class often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Dude are you f*cking serious right now?

It's impossible for the United States of America to reduce the number of illegal immigrants in our country?

It is impossible to STOP passing laws that assists these criminals in committing their crimes?

Seriously? Are you an illegal alien or something? Retarded? 16 years old? Give me something to work with here dude this sh1t just doesn't add up. No one is genuinely this ignorant and arrogant

I cant anymore...
    It is quite impossible to meaningfully reduce the numbers of 15+ million people within the confines of what America is willing to be seen as. They go around kicking in doors with guns drawn and stuff millions of hispanics onto trains like nazi germany you could make a major impact.

In the world we live in...where public relations matter...where rough tactics get put on youtube by camera phones....in a world where you would have to have hundreds of politicians risk their jobs with this talk?

You are talking about a fantasy world....im talking about the real one...and you convince yourself im the one being childish. Children act like the world should or will be what they want. Adults see what it is and work within those confines.

Harry Reid gets like 94% of the Hispanic vote when his opponent runs anti illegals ads....that demographic is why hes still in the senate.

Go look at the rate Hispanics vote against people talking the way you people are...

Go look at how many are about to hit voting age....

Go look where senate races are expected to be tight....

Go read the reports of the people the GOP has sent into hispanic communities now trying to turn this around.

A recent poll showed 64% of registered hispanic voters feel Republicans care less about them than Democrats.

91% of republican voters are white.

Only 56% of democrat voters are white.

And guess what? America will no longer be white by majority in a few years.

Nobody is going to get on the wrong side of the wave of the future by going to the extreme lengths you would need to enforce any serious law designed to remove the illegals already here.

Best case...BEST....you could tweak it to make it harder for new ones to settle.

The party that even attempts to push for anything likely to remove millions already here is ensuring its own destruction.

I told people on ISH this shit 10+ years ago when they were talking about how soon America wouldnt take it anymore and blah blah blah. And here we are with a new batch acting like the world is what they want it to be and not what it is. I was right then and im gonna be right again.

America isnt the country you seem to think. It sure as hell isnt the country you want it to be.

That is why its impossible to significantly reduce the number of illegals.

Laws are created and passed by people who have to be voted in.

They do what you want....they will not stay in power.

It is politically impossible to go to the extremes you advocate....unless all those responsible are prepared to leave office or be vilified for all time after they narrowly maintain their seats in a few especially red states.

Its not impossible because it cant be done...

Its impossible because it cant be done in a world where politicians have to risk their jobs to do it.

Its impossible because of human nature.

It will....not...happen.
    Last edited by Kblaze8855; 08-31-2014 at 09:48 AM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    More poor minorities in America = more Democratic voters. More dem voters, more govt authority. Even Republican politicians dont really care bout this. Theyre happy to have more power too.

Its nothing but politics. Politicians dont care about America. They wanna get theirs now. Illegals dont care about America. They wanna get theirs now.

Solution? Team up to manipulate the heartstrings of overgrown weenies like deucewallaces who still havent outgrown their childhood insecurities and dont feel comfortable acting like men, prey on their desire to be seen as some kind of intellectually advanced contrarian robin hood figure of importance, and get them to support the consumption of Americas future by politicians and foreigners.

Its politics.

All so true

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

It's so odd to me that some conservatives hate illegals because cheap illegal labor is a god damn gold mine for these dick head's economic ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    It's so odd to me that some conservatives hate illegals because cheap illegal labor is a god damn gold mine for these dick head's economic ideas
    How?