Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Default Illegal aliens as old as 35 enrolling in school but Obama says they cannot verify age

[i]"One of the things that we did notice when we were processing some of these students coming in was that they were adults,

NBA Legend

Default Re: Illegal aliens as old as 35 enrolling in school but Obama says they cannot verify age

More poor minorities in America = more Democratic voters. More dem voters, more govt authority. Even Republican politicians dont really care bout this. Theyre happy to have more power too.

Its nothing but politics. Politicians dont care about America. They wanna get theirs now. Illegals dont care about America. They wanna get theirs now.

Solution? Team up to manipulate the heartstrings of overgrown weenies like deucewallaces who still havent outgrown their childhood insecurities and dont feel comfortable acting like men, prey on their desire to be seen as some kind of intellectually advanced contrarian robin hood figure of importance, and get them to support the consumption of Americas future by politicians and foreigners.

Its politics.

Good college starter

Default Re: Illegal aliens as old as 35 enrolling in school but Obama says they cannot verify age

Imagine your 14 year old daughter dating her classmate who is really a 35 year old Mexican father of 6.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

And I thought illegals were supposed to be deported? Did the laws change or is Obama blatantly violating our established laws??

Nothing more than an intentional loophole to grant illegals immunity.

illegals are good folk

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    illegals are good folk

Lots of them are, sure. So why dont you offer to shelter a few in your home? Cover their groceries. Pay their insurance. Hire them a tutor.

Ohh, you dont want to do all these things with YOUR money, you just feel they should be provided with other peoples money. That way you get to look like Mr Compassionate while the actual resources are coming from someone else.

You and deucewallaces bro. You dont have the natural manliness to stick up for something anyway, so you try to pretend its cool, try to make it cool to have the US be a pansy pushover doormat. Makes you look sooo enlightened mannn. Damn, all the neckbeards are giving you dap, yay! For once you actually feel important you pathetic insecure man-bitch. Preaching your little ideology doctrine from a pedestal. Not like those stupid religious hypocrite phonies, right? Flower power is the real deal bro! We just dont even understand. Its like, the Man is just racist and trying to use the corporations to take over. We just havent taken a philosophy class at college yet, so we havent had our minds expanded by the power of tolerance. Maybe if we played acoustic guitar we might have a clue. The border is just an imaginary line man, there shouldnt be any stupid process to come here. Gawd i hope people think i sound smart right now. It hides the fact that im a nobody with identity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Lots of them are, sure. So why dont you offer to shelter a few in your home? Cover their groceries. Pay their insurance. Hire them a tutor.

Ohh, you dont want to do all these things with YOUR money, you just feel they should be provided with other peoples money. That way you get to look like Mr Compassionate while the actual resources are coming from someone else.

You and deucewallaces bro. You dont have the natural manliness to stick up for something anyway, so you try to pretend its cool, try to make it cool to have the US be a pansy pushover doormat. Makes you look sooo enlightened mannn. Damn, all the neckbeards are giving you dap, yay! For once you actually feel important you pathetic insecure man-bitch. Preaching your little ideology doctrine from a pedestal. Not like those stupid religious hypocrite phonies, right? Flower power is the real deal bro! We just dont even understand. Its like, the Man is just racist and trying to use the corporations to take over. We just havent taken a philosophy class at college yet, so we havent had our minds expanded by the power of tolerance. Maybe if we played acoustic guitar we might have a clue. The border is just an imaginary line man, there shouldnt be any stupid process to come here. Gawd i hope people think i sound smart right now. It hides the fact that im a nobody with identity issues.
    Somebody has issues.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

So...everything you would like the government to get done you need to go do out of your own pocket?

If I am pro battered womens shelters its somehow less valid if I dont want to turn over my properties for that use?

Nobody has or will live in america without contributing to the tax base. Not in modern times at least.

Everyone pays.

I have poor American relatives who are a much greater drain on society than any number of likely illegals ive had dealings with.
    Last edited by Kblaze8855; 08-30-2014 at 05:27 PM.

I used to feel for illegal immigrants, but enough is enough. It's seriously long overdue to lockdown the Southern border.

what a fkn mess .. so just allow everyone and anyone into our schools ? .. don't need to know your age .. you don't need to be a citizen or resident .. just show up

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So...everything you would like the government to get done you need to go do out of your own pocket?

If I am pro battered womens shelters its somehow less valid if I dont want to turn over my properties for that use?

Nobody has or will live in america without contributing to the tax base. Not in modern times at least.

Everyone pays.

I have poor American relatives who are a much greater drain on society than any number of likely illegals ive had dealings with.

Our government has a budget, which is tied to our economy, and the current budget does not call for providing social resources to a limitless influx of foreign strangers. We would have to ammend our budget to do that which would require bringing more revenue into the government or going into more debt. Many do not want to see the money they earn serve as a buouy for untold millions of foreigners who come here and dont try to assimilate.

Our economy is delicate and if there is a need for a certain number of labor jobs that are best supplied by immigrants, then they are welcome to apply and the US can select those who meet the requirements and have a job ready to be filled. We dont need to hand over social benefits to every person who sneaks in under cover of night so they can drive around uninsured and put spanish speaking kids into the school system.

Why are you scared to say 'we have standards?' Why are you averse to a selective process? What makes you afraid to say 'this is our way, and our foot is down about it?' Why are you afraid of telling some people no? Do you feel like a meanie? Are you afraid of people being mad at you? Does being the rescuer fill some sort of need?

Our economy is changing and there are going to be fewer labor jobs. And libs want the social benefits to be increased AND immigration to be relaxed? Wtf do you think thats gonna do to our economy in the long run? Lush handouts and lax immigration will end up turning us into Mexico! Look at all the hispanics who were born here in AMERICA but consider themselves Mexican and advocate to have our own economy further exploited by illegal immigration? Thats bullshit. People cant separate their hearts from their heads, either that or their heads are just empty.

You wanna play hero, you wanna play robin hood, you wanna be the brave rescuer of the down trodden? Thats wonderful. I respect that. DO IT WITH YOUR OWN CASH. Otherwise youre just looking for easy credit. Man up and put that cash where your mouth is.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 08-30-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Well on the bright side, at least teachers can have sex with their students now without going to jail.

Ah the old "oh you support the war? Why don't you enlist and go to Iraq then?" argument. Mostly used in middle and high school arguments...and ISH.

How can he enroll in a school without a birth certificate or form 137???