Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I want I see some popular releases of titles and more titles being produced otherwise I'll get a ps4. I love Nintendos exclusives.
    then buy a ds, the wii u sucks

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Mario Kart on Wii and N64 was my shit

I own a Wii U.....is amazingly disappointing.

Just picked up Donkey Kong last week. It's entertaining, but extremely simple.

Frankly I bought the system to play the next "Xeno" game so I hope that happens.

Also sometime in the future they will release games like Metroid and Zelda.....hopefully sooner than later.

The system has potential to be good....but it will be crapped on by both the Sony and Microsoft platforms in terms of sales

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    I own a Wii U.....is amazingly disappointing.

Just picked up Donkey Kong last week. It's entertaining, but extremely simple.

Frankly I bought the system to play the next "Xeno" game so I hope that happens.

Also sometime in the future they will release games like Metroid and Zelda.....hopefully sooner than later.

The system has potential to be good....but it will be crapped on by both the Sony and Microsoft platforms in terms of sales

I'm very happy with mine. I got a good collection of games on it. Cant deny that the nintendo games are super polished and well done. I could care less how it sells i just care if the games are good. I'm the core market for it though.. late twenty something who grew up with nintendo and their IP... I'm the type of guy who would rather play Zelda, Mario, and Kart rather than Call of Duty and Skyrim.

I picked up DK when it came out.. i think it is extremely difficult. Nowhere near finished with it yet.

My biggest gripe is the lack of sports on it. I prefer playing on the Wii U over the PS3 because of the off-tv function but no new sports games are coming out for it. The single player games are phenomenal though. Also couch multiplayer on it is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    I'm very happy with mine. I got a good collection of games on it. Cant deny that the nintendo games are super polished and well done. I could care less how it sells i just care if the games are good. I'm the core market for it though.. late twenty something who grew up with nintendo and their IP... I'm the type of guy who would rather play Zelda, Mario, and Kart rather than Call of Duty and Skyrim.

I picked up DK when it came out.. i think it is extremely difficult. Nowhere near finished with it yet.

My biggest gripe is the lack of sports on it. I prefer playing on the Wii U over the PS3 because of the off-tv function but no new sports games are coming out for it. The single player games are phenomenal though. Also couch multiplayer on it is great too.
    Zelda news at E3

Tropical Freeze is ridiculously hard for a platformer. I knew it was gonna be tough going into it, because previous iterations have been but damn.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Zelda news at E3

Tropical Freeze is ridiculously hard for a platformer. I knew it was gonna be tough going into it, because previous iterations have been but damn.
    You should play it with another person, shit gets bananas