Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How can the Sixers get Harrison Barnes?

I love Barnes' game. I don't think he's going to develop on the Warriors. That team lives and dies with the jump shot and it's evident that the first and second shots go to Curry and Thompson.
    Barnes can create, can hit, and could probably thrive if given the chance to be a first option. I give up Thad which he'd probably fit in with the Warriors. Trade experts, how do we make this work? Obviously G-State won't take MCW. Thad? Hawes? Turner?

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: How can the Sixers get Harrison Barnes?

unprotected 2014 1st rounder.

Earned not given

You really think Harrison is that good? I don't know...watching him play and looking at his stats, he looks like nothing more than a role player to me than a main cog on a winning team.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    You really think Harrison is that good? I don't know...watching him play and looking at his stats, he looks like nothing more than a role player to me than a main cog on a winning team.
    He looks like a role player now because he's a fourth option. I see him like how I saw Jermaine O'Neal in Portland. Playing behind players who the offense flows through and teammates in the same position. Barnes has some serious tools that can be developed. I personally think he can be better than Curry, for sure better than Thompson one day

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    unprotected 2014 1st rounder.
    Don't like him that much!

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    He looks like a role player now because he's a fourth option. I see him like how I saw Jermaine O'Neal in Portland. Playing behind players who the offense flows through and teammates in the same position. Barnes has some serious tools that can be developed. I personally think he can be better than Curry, for sure better than Thompson one day
    That's some pretty lofty praise. I know he was pretty good in college but I never saw that translating to anything great in the pros. I suppose we'll have to wait and see if he gets unleashed on another team.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

I love Barnes' game. I don't think he's going to develop on the Warriors. That team lives and dies with the jump shot and it's evident that the first and second shots go to Curry and Thompson.
    Barnes can create, can hit, and could probably thrive if given the chance to be a first option. I give up Thad which he'd probably fit in with the Warriors. Trade experts, how do we make this work? Obviously G-State won't take MCW. Thad? Hawes? Turner?
    probably Nerlens Noel. Harrison Barnes has potential to be great but he's got Jeff Green Syndrome. Got no killer instinct.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

better than Curry? Yeah right. Better than Klay? Maybe..I'm not really high on Klay. Right now he's just Marvin Williams...talented young player but you don't really know how he's going to turn out.

Get a magic lamp. I heard there was one in Arabia...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Get a magic lamp. I heard there was one in Arabia...
    Are you getting comedy lessons from bagelred?

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

If I'm the warriors, I'd let Klay go before i do barnes. Barnes has some serious potential. He won't be better than curry though. Showed some guts trying to put the game away last night but airballed it. Ran the fast break incorrectly a few plays earlier as well. I agree, his role is stunting his growth. Adding iggy doesn't help either. WRriors are going to need to make some hard decisions going forward. Barnes needs to be one of the players they keep.

how can the nuggets get thad young?

Maybe Warriors could get Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    how can the nuggets get thad young?
    Quincy Miller and Evan Fournier for Thad and a 2nd rd pick.

mcw is not for trade u can have anyone else