Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I agree, I like Deng...He's playing a ton of minutes and he doesn't have anyone other than Boozer to take the pressure off of him.

Also, its not his fault Rose got injured and he had to take on a different role..I feel he is doing the best he can...
    He is getting max money to be a role player, THAT'S THE POINT.

If he is "doing best he can" by shooting 30% from outside the paint, providing mediocre production for the minutes played while getting superstar money, then wtf is the point? We can get other players that can provide more than "doing his best". If his role doesn't include actually scoring when his team needs it most, wtf is he there for? His "defense" that won't actually stop any star or change the dynamic of the game?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    He is getting max money to be a role player, THAT'S THE POINT.

If he is "doing best he can" by shooting 30% from outside the paint, providing mediocre production for the minutes played while getting superstar money, then wtf is the point? We can get other players that can provide more than "doing his best". If his role doesn't include actually scoring when his team needs it most, wtf is he there for? His "defense" that won't actually stop any star or change the dynamic of the game?
    No, I understand all of this...I don't understand why you seem to hate "him" so much. You show a lot of anger in your posts towards him...I could see if he was a bad teammate or a lazy player or something. Im just saying, I agree with your assessment but without all the anger...If you're not angry, then my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    No, I understand all of this...I don't understand why you seem to hate "him" so much. You show a lot of anger in your posts towards him...I could see if he was a bad teammate or a lazy player or something. Im just saying, I agree with your assessment but without all the anger...If you're not angry, then my bad...
    I am just pissed lot of Bulls fans ignore his bad games (which is every 2nd/3rd game) and act like he is some unreplacable part of the team that can't be traded. Dude disappears often and puts up mediocre production, problem is he gets superstar money.

It's like what I used to hear about Perkins, "He is a great defender! Good locker room guy!" But at least OKC fans realized he is an overrated black hole. Deng isn't as bad, but his contract to production ratio is still pretty bad. And his defense is pretty much useless against stars in the playoffs, he doesn't know how to bother them or be physical. He lets them get in a rhythm.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I am just pissed lot of Bulls fans ignore his bad games (which is every 2nd/3rd game) and act like he is some unreplacable part of the team that can't be traded. Dude disappears often and puts up mediocre production, problem is he gets superstar money.

It's like what I used to hear about Perkins, "He is a great defender! Good locker room guy!" But at least OKC fans realized he is an overrated black hole. Deng isn't as bad, but his contract to production ratio is still pretty bad. And his defense is pretty much useless against stars in the playoffs, he doesn't know how to bother them or be physical. He lets them get in a rhythm.
    Yeah, I can see how that can be annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    first off i called you a dumb monkey because obviously you are one, i dont call all blacks dumb monkeys, your only a dumb monkey if you act like once such as yourself. 2nd i only talk shit about your neighborhood because you talked shit about mine. you do think your tough because you stated your self you would "come to the suburb" with your brothers and woop my ass. sorry i would never get faded by a ****** that would need his brothers to come with him to a fight. No, not everyone has the capacity to do so, check the drunks that have nothing to do all day cept stand by the liqour store and throw trash in the parking lot, i would know i worked in englewood for 3 years.

and by the way, how is your logic serving you as we speak? loul deng vs paul george, guess i was right, you have a poor basketball opinion

-sosa
    You said, "Cabrini Green monkeys."

Don't back pedal.

Either way my point still stands. Youre a suburban punk who calls blacks monkeys behind your screen but would bitch up in front of real brothers from the greens or Englewood. When you worked there I bet you were quiet as a church mouse.

Then you sign your name Sosa?

You gotta be the lamest.

*you point to ONE GAME while Deng has a career of work. Trading him after you've invested so much in him and after he has played for us hurt would not sit well with Noah and Rose Is imagine. You have to think of chemistry and the team.....this ain't 2k.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 02-05-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    You said, "Cabrini Green monkeys."

Don't back pedal.

Either way my point still stands. Youre a suburban punk who calls blacks monkeys behind your screen but would bitch up in front of real brothers from the greens.

Then you sign your name Sosa?

You gotta be the lamest.
    10814 lorel st
    oak lawn il 60453

here i mapped it for you as well. http://mapq.st/11Ggdgt
    pls bring ur boys - sosa

10814 lorel st
    oak lawn il 60453

pls bring ur boys - sosa
    I'm in Utah fool. Can you read?

if you guys need a hood rat homie, you can always call al thorton.

*not that I'd even waste my time on you.

I'm a war vet from a munitions squadron son, for real, you don't have any idea about who you're ****ing with. You're lucky I love my kid and have some common sense.

Look I'm going to end this here. I hope you smarten up one day and give people of color respect and stop calling them monkeys. Or at least get the balls to stop being a coward and say it IRL as well as the net.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryWest
    if you guys need a hood rat homie, you can always call al thorton.
    I always imagined him being a total contrast to his ISH character IRL, like a Mormon kid with blue eyes and blonde hair or something, lmao

Why did this fool start signing "Sosa" at the end of his posts?

Unbearably lame is this guy.

I always imagined him being a total contrast to his ISH character IRL, like a Mormon kid with blue eyes and blonde hair or something, lmao
    A mormon kid would have better music taste than his

I'm in Utah fool. Can you read?

MWP >>>> Paul Gearge and Loul Deng combined..

But I dont mind trading Metta for either one of them for opponent team improvement.. Lakers doesnt have much competition right now so trading our 5th best player for scrub is not a big deal if it can help other team to compete.. Both will benefit from Kobe System big time.. Even scrub can be an all star caliber while playing the system just like what happened to Earl Clark.. But I think our management are not stupid enough to make this deal.. What will Lakers gain from this trade? Adding another scrub just to make the game more competitive?? Maybe.. Coz watching a competitive game is more exciting than with no competition.. Agree?

10814 lorel st
    oak lawn il 60453

pls bring ur boys - sosa

I hope you like extra large anchovies and pineapple white pizzas

Thanks for hijacking my thread with all your ******y internet toughguy shit.

also lol @ every chicago kid calling themselves sosa. Sammy sosa can suck my balls
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 02-05-2013 at 01:26 PM.