Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    so now all of a sudden shaq nor lebron have an ego. i can see lebron settling to be #2, but shaq hated the attention kobe and wade got. im pretty sure he didnt like penny stealing his fame in orlando either. so yeah, 7-8 rings. doubt it dude. plus, [COLOR="DarkRed"]kobe took over in 4th quarters against the spurs, with bruce bowen even.[/COLOR] lebron shrunk against the spurs. so whos to say they ever get by them. maybe once or twice.
    Who was that big, 7'2 monster of a man that was playing along side Kobe, when he was going off?

Who were that pathetic bunch of scrubs that were playing along side LBJ, when he faced the Spurs?

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Lets see if he can facilitate his way to a championship, let alone make the playoffs.

He didn't facilitate for five titles already?

so a guy can't make a thread comparing Kobe's recent facilitating tear to Lebron w/o being accused of being a Kobe stan / Laker fan / Lebron hater / "butthurt cavs fan"

I don't hate Lebron James, and I don't love Kobe (seriously, ask his real stans, they've argued with me many times) - I'm not slurping Kobe or the Lakers, nor am I dissing the Heat, or Lebron, I'm asking a f*cking question to drum up discussion, chill the eff out

- Kobe in facilitating mode has been beasting it with setting up teammates the past 3 games. Yes, it's only 3 games. where as Lebron is an all-time facilitating forward his entire career and I wholeheartedly acknowledge this. The question isn't about who has been better for a career, the question/comparison is simple, for the last 3 games that Kobe has been in facilitating mode, has he been doing as good a job or better than Lebron has? Small sample pool no shit, but who cares, it's not an insult to Lebron to have such a comparison stop getting your panties in a knot you sensitive Lebron stans - jesus christ you stans act like such ph@66its this is why team fans >>>>>>> stans

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    so a guy can't make a thread comparing Kobe's recent facilitating tear to Lebron w/o being accused of being a Kobe stan / Laker fan / Lebron hater / "butthurt cavs fan"

I don't hate Lebron James, and I don't love Kobe (seriously, ask his real stans, they've argued with me many times) - I'm not slurping Kobe or the Lakers, nor am I dissing the Heat, or Lebron, I'm asking a f*cking question to drum up discussion, chill the eff out

- Kobe in facilitating mode has been beasting it with setting up teammates the past 3 games. Yes, it's only 3 games. where as Lebron is an all-time facilitating forward his entire career and I wholeheartedly acknowledge this. The question isn't about who has been better for a career, the question/comparison is simple, for the last 3 games that Kobe has been in facilitating mode, has he been doing as good a job or better than Lebron has? Small sample pool no shit, but who cares, it's not an insult to Lebron to have such a comparison stop getting your panties in a knot you sensitive Lebron stans - jesus christ you stans act like such ph@66its this is why team fans >>>>>>> stans
    You shouldn't apologize for bashing Lebron, its the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    You shouldn't apologize for bashing Lebron, its the right thing to do.
    I'm not bashing Lebron at all, Lebron for his career has been a facilitator unlike Kobe who has always been a shoot first pass second player. It's just how he is, Kobe would rather score than pass, and Lebron is hardwired a little different he likes to pass first score second. Now, Kobe seems to have changed gears the past few games, perhaps only even temporarily I don't know, all I'm doing is comparing this current "facilitator" version of Kobe to Lebron's facilitating abilities and Lebron fans are having an absolute shit fit. I'm not bashing Lebron, but right now his stan-base is acting like a bunch of overly sensitive idiots and exposing themselves. If you look a these two objectivey, this should be considered a worthy discussion. But I guess everyone's stan goggles are permanetly glued to their face.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 01-30-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Banned

No offense since you're a solid poster IMO, but this is a stupid question. You pointed it out yourself, it's only 3 games. I pointed out that MJ had a 24 game stretch where he averaged 29.3ppg, 8.9rpg, 10.6 apg including recording 10 triple doubles in 11 games, with 7 consecutive. If ISH existed then and I asked 'Is MJ now a better facilitator than Magic?', I would expect to be laughed off the damn internet and with good reason.

Let's be real.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I'm not bashing Lebron at all, Lebron for his career has been a facilitator unlike Kobe who has always been a shoot first pass second player. It's just how he is, Kobe would rather score than pass, and Lebron is hardwired a little different he likes to pass first score second. Now, Kobe seems to have changed gears the past few games, perhaps only even temporarily I don't know, all I'm doing is comparing this current "facilitator" version of Kobe to Lebron's facilitating abilities and Lebron fans are having an absolute shit fit. I'm not bashing Lebron, but right now his stan-base is acting like a bunch of overly sensitive idiots and exposing themselves. If you look a these two objectivey, this should be considered a worthy discussion. But I guess everyone's stan goggles are permanetly glued to their face.

Cliff notes for those that didn't read the aboe post: "IM STILL EXTREMELY BUTTHURT"

I'm not bashing Lebron at all, Lebron for his career has been a facilitator unlike Kobe who has always been a shoot first pass second player. It's just how he is, Kobe would rather score than pass, and Lebron is hardwired a little different he likes to pass first score second. Now, Kobe seems to have changed gears the past few games, perhaps only even temporarily I don't know, all I'm doing is comparing this current "facilitator" version of Kobe to Lebron's facilitating abilities and Lebron fans are having an absolute shit fit. I'm not bashing Lebron, but right now his stan-base is acting like a bunch of overly sensitive idiots and exposing themselves right now.
    Why would you take anything the lebron fanbase has to say seriously anyway? These are 10 year olds we're talking about...They started watching basketball (or should I say boxscores) just a few seasons ago.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    No offense since you're a solid poster IMO, but this is a stupid question. You pointed it out yourself, it's only 3 games. I pointed out that MJ had a 24 game stretch where he averaged 29.3ppg, 8.9rpg, 10.6 apg including recording 10 triple doubles in 11 games, with 7 consecutive. If ISH existed then and I asked 'Is MJ now a better facilitator than Magic?', I would expect to be laughed off the damn internet and with good reason.

Let's be real.
    /end thread

the lebron hate is ridiculous. why don't you guys appreciate bron more, now that kobe is finally playing like him, and getting wins playing this way.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Kobe fans need to accept that No matter WHAT he Does he is not and will not be better than Lebron. Lebron is the better team Player, All around Player and if they Played One on One Lebron would Destroy Kobe as well.

Banned

So you're saying that LBJ is naturally the better basketball player, IQ wise, team ball wise, and fundamentally???

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Kobe fans need to accept that No matter WHAT he Does he is not and will not be better than Lebron. Lebron is the better team Player, All around Player and if they Played One on One Lebron would Destroy Kobe as well.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

Truth Hurts Brah.. BTW U are the Biggest Kobe Stan and Blind Idiot on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Let's be real.
    No, comparing MJ to Magic is not a valid comparison it's a strawman argument to make my discussion topic look bad but it's a horrible analogy because MJ even in his stretch wasn't even reaching the same assist counts as Magic where as Kobe the past three games is averaging almost double the assists per game as Lebron - he's averaging THIRTEEN assists a game. Small window obviously, but it's the window I'm asking people to talk about - and people are getting offended. Maybe the window is too small for a valid discussion, but jesus people need to stop acting like it's offensive to bring such topics up.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 01-30-2013 at 05:12 PM.

No, comparing MJ to Magic is not a valid comparison it's a strawman argument because MJ even in his stretch wasn't even reaching the assist volumes as Magic. I specifically am referring to this stretch, and I'm not calling into question Lebron's career impact of facilitating. Kobe the past three games is averaging almost double the assists per game as Lebron - he's averaging 12 assists a game. Small window, but it's the window I'm asking people to talk about.
    Well to answer your question. Kobe a way better facilitator because him having elite shooting and post game makes him the ultimate pick your poison machine, unlike brozy whos a one trick pony, hes either driving and dishing or clanking a brick.