Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Stephen A Smith: More than 50% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland

http://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?...ex=5&more_url=

Not sure if this has already been posted

Default Re: Stephen A Smith: More than 50% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland

Stephen A Smith knew about the Miami collusion months before it went down and no one listened to him, I personally think its a long shot but SAS knows better than anyone

"more than 50% chance" When that comes out of SAS's mouth that means it's literally a guess.

Stephen A Smith: There's a 50/50 chance this coin will land on Heads.

I believe him.

Bucks are the favorites, but I agree that Cleveland is the slight favorite out of all other teams.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    "more than 50% chance" When that comes out of SAS's mouth that means it's literally a guess.
    He said sources told him there were 3 teams on his radar, Miami, Knicks and Cleveland, but the Knicks are no longer an option for obvious reasons, there may be a chance for Cleveland to be a legit reality.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I believe him.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Bucks are the favorites, but I agree that Cleveland is the slight favorite out of all other teams.

He meant to say: More than 50% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland on Tuesday, March 18 2014

inb4 "why the **** do you know the Heat/Cavs schedule" http://lmgtfy.com/?q=heat+cavs

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

it's probably a smart prediction, if i were lebron that's what i would do. There's strong diminish marginal returns to winning more rings in miami because of the presumption of stacked team. The only way to truly elevate his legacy is to deliver what he promised long ago, the prodigal son brings the championship back to cleveland

if he does that, then he's top 10 player for certain. even i can't argue that

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You sure you want LeBron taking B-Night and Giannis' touches?

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

There is literally no reason for a human being to leave the city of miami for a cleveland

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    There is literally no reason for a human being to leave the city of miami for a cleveland
    The only real factor is that Akron is his home

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder Patrol
    You sure you want LeBron taking B-Night and Giannis' touches?
    Good question. Bron would play a Manu or 2012 Harden type role, running the 2nd unit. He'd be in at the end of games, but we all know who's getting the ball then.

We're creating the greatest dynasty since Bill Russel's Celtics.