Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Arrow LeBron James is on pace right now to Score 81 points against the Knicks

31 points 8 mins left in the 2nd . oh my.

South Africa 2010

Default Re: LeBron James is on pace right now to Score 81 points against the Knicks

I hope he breaks the record.

Default Re: LeBron James is on pace right now to Score 81 points against the Knicks

wow... but if theyre up big, hell prob rest in the fourth

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

Game thread. Its not even half time yet

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by U got Served
    I hope he breaks the record.
    the record is 100. i DOUBT he breaks that.

Local High School Star

He'll probably end up with less than 45. Just like every other time a thread like this is created before the second half.

Decent college freshman

Difference right now is 23 points, and I think he will be rested alot in this game.

Just like post above me, he wont go beyond 45..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    31 points 8 mins left in the 2nd . oh my.

Lebron is da man.. But he won't score that many cuz they are blowing the knicks out...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    He'll probably end up with less than 45. Just like every other time a thread like this is created before the second half.

He usually goes into pt guard mode AFTER a great quarter... He is a team player..

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

They are blowing out the Knicks, Lebron will sit for most of 2nd half. Most of Kobe's 81 points were with the Lakers behind and his scoring happening in critical moments that eventually gave the Lakers the lead.

Come on Knicks.

I want to see LeBron score 70 points.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    He usually goes into pt guard mode AFTER a great quarter... He is a team player..
    Either that or he gets tired taking so many shots and plays passively on purpose. Depends on what team you're a fan of.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    They are blowing out the Knicks, Lebron will sit for most of 2nd half. Most of Kobe's 81 points were with the Lakers behind and his scoring happening in critical moments that eventually gave the Lakers the lead.

Not Kobe's last 15 .. But he did it in a comeback so that was cool... If Lebron wanted to score 80 he could... Especially if they kept feeding him..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Screw the points, he should go for a quadruple double! 4 steals, 6 assists, 3 rebounds.

impressive, but not gonna happen