Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron responds to the legends who claim he teamed up

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Lebron should have also mentioned that Magic & Bird have ZERO case to say what they did.... especially MAGIC... he said himself he refused to come to the NBA if he didnt play for Kareem & Lakers.... he was a ringchaser.... he got everything handed to him on a silverplate from the get go... he didnt went thru bumps & bruises like Jordan or Lebron..... so his situation was completely different.... so why the **** would Magic leave?

players who were not in Lebrons shoes or close to it should not be allowed to comment or at least their comments shouldnt be any type of valuable/reasonable.....

Jordan i can understand.. somewhat.. somewhat because he was in Lebrons shoes.. but he got Pippen and then Rodman and so on, he got the best teammates ever (and best Coach ever)...... so he didnt had to leave.......... so once again different situation.......

Lebron had to LEAVE to create what Magic/Bird/Kobe/Jordan had most of their careers........... if he stayed he would have been ringless for the rest of his career...... ringless & "loyal/beloved"
    Magic and Bird had to go through better teams, LeBron loses to Dwight and Hedo's Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Bill Russel probably averaged like 5 HOF teammates per title team. Kobe has only 1 per title, only 1 all star per title team. 0.4 all league 2nd team defenders per title team, 0 1st team defenders per title team. His team success in incredible given the circumstances.

Those are simply the facts.
    Kobe had the Jordan of this Era in Prime Shaq for 8+ Years with some good and Clutch roleplayers and then a Top 3 PF + a Top 3 League-Wide Supporting Cast for another 4 Years. Oh.. and the GOAT Coach in PJ the entire time.

Those are the facts.

His team success is quite underwhelming and unimpressive (imo) considering his circumstances.
    Last edited by 32Dayz; 11-22-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Kobe had the Jordan of this Era in Prime Shaq for 8+ Years with some good and Clutch roleplayers and then a Top 3 PF + a Top 3 League-Wide Supporting Cast for another 4 Years. Oh.. and the GOAT Coach in PJ the entire time.

Those are the facts.

His team success is quite underwhelming and unimpressive (imo) considering his circumstances.
    Perhaps you are not aware of the difference between facts and opinions.

Shaq=Jordan = opinion
    good and clutch role players = opinion
    top 3 PF = opinion
    top 3 supporting cast= opinion
    PJ= GOAT coach = opinion

Most people agree Jordan and Shaq have the two best Primes.

So even if you disagree with them being equal the majority agree they are close.

Most people agree PJ is the GOAT Coach or at the worst has an argument for it.

Most people agree the early 00 LA teams had some solid and Clutch roleplayers.

Most people agree that Gasol was a Top 3 PF and that the Late 00 Lakers had one of the better supporting Casts in the entire league.

Yes those are all "opinions" but the majority will agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    LeBron doesn't know the difference betwee teaming up and being drafted and or traded.
    Sounds like he does to me.
    Lebron was drafted to Cleveland, who showed basically no ability to land him a star to help him. Despite many rumoured opportunities.
    Case by case.

It would have become a KG/Minny situation. Except even KG had a decent team at times.

Difference between Lebron and KG? How it was announced. And he was the best player in the league in mosts eyes.

Oscar "Robinson"

dumbass...pretends to know stuff but doesn't know shit

Very good NBA starter

lol.

Only Kobe can win 5 NBA titles, make 7 NBA Finals, have 10 55+ win seasons including 2 65+ win seasons, be a huge part of the G.O.A.T post-season team (15-1)...do this all on two completely different team across a wide variety of roles...and still have his team success be called unimpressive or underwhelming.

Pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by Math2
    Oscar "Robinson"

dumbass...pretends to know stuff but doesn't know shit
    I didn't notice that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    lol.

Only Kobe can win 5 NBA titles, make 7 NBA Finals, have 10 55+ win seasons including 2 65+ win seasons, be a huge part of the G.O.A.T post-season team (15-1)...do this all on two completely different team across a wide variety of roles...and still have his team success be called unimpressive or underwhelming.
    He sabotaged his own teams in 04, 06 and 08 and his lack of development as a player and poor play in the Post-Season was one of the bigger reasons the Lakers couldn't contend in the late 90's.

Give Bron or Wade Prime Shaq for 8 years and I'm pretty sure they win more then 3 Rings.

What he accomplished with his 2nd team (08-11) was fine but he should have won far more earlier in his Career with the Talent he had around him.

That is why his Career to me is relatively unimpressive, he should have won more. I am talking 7-8 Rings
    Last edited by 32Dayz; 11-22-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    OP added this

I"m pretty sure Scottie Pippen was the only other All-Star teammate during Jordan's first 3 championships, so i guess Lebron DOESN'T know his history that well....

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    I"m pretty sure Scottie Pippen was the only other All-Star teammate during Jordan's first 3 championships, so i guess Lebron DOESN'T know his history that well....
    BJ and Horace were all stars the year he left I think, so close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    I didn't notice that.
    You think he typed it?

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    You think he typed it?
    I have no idea, either way its not a horrible mistake.
    I have seen 1000's of posters on Ish and other Forums make the same mistake.
    We all knew who he was talking about.

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yeh but Duncan had the third greatest SG of all time plus 20 ppg Tony Parker AKA rookie of the year
    there's a lot of changing opinions. first, manu is better than wade and every other sg and is on kobe's level BUT he is not all star or is COMPLETELEY irrelevant when counting duncan's chips'. duncan the great defensive anchor, won all by himself, robinson only helped by hydrating him with gatorade, tony parker kept his dick moist during the playoffs and manu isn't that great but when being talked about individually, he is better than wade. make ur mind up people. this isn't a goddamn new generation gas saving hemi v8 that runs on all 8 cylinders or 4 cylinders depending on the requirements of the driver. ether manu is great or he's not.