Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: At this point, who can beat Miami 4 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    why the need to beat them 4 times when bronzy quits after 2?
    by "quits" you mean what exactly? Averaging 30, 9, 8 or a little less impressive numbers?

NBA lottery pick

The bulls, celtics, lakers, thunder.. the heat have been doing this all year, they smash the lesser teams but then when they match up against a GOOD team they look different out there.

Quote Originally Posted by strike first
    What is OKC's weakness as a contender, in your opinion?

[COLOR="White"]"Durant is an overrated chucker" will not be enough[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by XSNiper
    I'm a Miami fan, and I think it's possible. I can see a team like OKC giving them trouble if Durant and Westbrook have good games.'

Let the trolling continue.
    Westbrook is no derrick Rose u know.

I think Westbrook struggled in those 2 regular season matchups.

edit: yep and i was right. 31% shooting in those 2 games from Westbrook.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    by "quits" you mean what exactly? Averaging 30, 9, 8 or a little less impressive numbers?
    no he means when he stopped trying, or getting back on defense or offense, or when he stopped shooting and let mo williams take over the game for cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    The bulls, celtics, lakers, thunder.. the heat have been doing this all year, they smash the lesser teams but then when they match up against a GOOD team they look different out there.
    they didnt lose to the Lakers though.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    they didnt lose to the Lakers though.
    ya lol but its the lakers, we all know there gonna be there at the end probably beating anyone in the east

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    ya lol but its the lakers, we all know there gonna be there at the end probably beating anyone in the east
    The Heat 2-0 on the Lakers with the better regular season record and is actually their first round matchup.

... sounds like a better team to me

Boston?
    Personally, I don't think they can. Miami showed just almost a week ago how much better they were. Bostons had all kinds of problems with Miami's speed, athleticism. They are too old to keep up with them.

Chicago?
    Miami almost beat Chicago when they were still tring to figure each other out. Chicago is a great defensive but not the best offensive one. Also Bulls can't expect Bosh to have a 1-18 night every time.

Lakers?
    Miami beat them two times and don't seem to have problems with them. Also they are in bad shape right now. But sure, if any team can beat Miami its LA.

The rest, Thunder, Spurs etc are simply not good enough in my mind.

Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, OKCnare possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, Den are possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?
    + 1.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Boston, Chicago, NY, Orlando, LA, Den and SA could all beat them. Dal, Den are possible. WTF have we seen so far to make you think Miami is unbeatable? Beating up on a crappy philly team at home?
    The way they play basketball right now. If you've watched them the whole season like a have you'll see what a big difference todays Miami is. Also, the three amigos are gelling really well right now. Also, the impressive display they put up against Boston just almost a week ago. They kicked their asses in a major way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I just can't see it. Sure, many teams beat them in the beginning when they were trying to figure things out an gel but right now, I can't see any other team that can beat the Miami 4 times in a series. They are one of the best teams in both defense and offense, they don't sleep on anything. Right now, they are that super team everybody was imagining them to be and the scariest thing of all is that D.Wade hasn't even played more than 50% of his capacity, its crazy!
    The same could have been said for Cleveland two years ago when it went 4-0 in its first two rounds, then 4-1 in the first round last season. You never really know until your there, but I still strongly believe the Bulls have a great chance, and that's just in the Eastern conference. If your talking about the entire league, then Lakers, Thunder, Dallas, they all could win 4 times in a 7 game series.

Banned

The way they play basketball right now. If you've watched them the whole season like a have you'll see what a big difference todays Miami is. Also, the three amigos are gelling really well right now. Also, the impressive display they put up against Boston just almost a week ago. They kicked their asses in a major way.
    And Boston kicked their ass three times prior. Both teams are comprised of players who take everything to a next level in the playoffs, so how exactly is using one regular season win as leverage adding validity to your argument?

People using the "Boston is too old" argument basically forfeit their credibility every season.

Banned

The Cavs in 09 blew the Celtics out by 30 points a week b4 the playoffs.

The Cavs looked even more unstoppable in the first round of the playoffs.

wats nxt Stanley?