NBA rookie of the year

Default Thunder shopping Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones and Steve Novak ahead of draft

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Thunder shopping Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones and Steve Novak ahead of draft

About time Perry Jones gets unleashed.

Default Re: Thunder shopping Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones and Steve Novak ahead of draft

Busts

Banned

Nobody is taking up all those contracts unless they are adding #14 and aren't asking for a pick back

How much value do any of those guys have after being in Scott Brooks doghouse for years???

Poor Steve Novak, he still pines for the days of Linsanity to return.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Nobody is taking up all those contracts unless they are adding #14 and aren't asking for a pick back
    Exactly. OKC has to attach that pick to those contracts, and even then, what do they expect back? They also owe up to 2 future first round picks, so they're kinda short on future assets.

76ers can easily eat the salary and own a future OKC first, so maybe they're trade partners. Would help Philly move up even further into the draft imo

Good High School Starter

They have next to nothing to show for trading Harden.
    Last edited by Hopper15; 06-23-2015 at 07:22 AM.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Orlando

I'd love to get Lamb back in Houston.

I know he's been less than stellar, but his shooting mechanics are on point and so, so smooth.

If he could come off the bench for Houston and play on the second team, he'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I'd love to get Lamb back in Houston.

I know he's been less than stellar, but his shooting mechanics are on point and so, so smooth.

If he could come off the bench for Houston and play on the second team, he'd be great.
    And I'd love to get Harden back in OKC.