Default It's time for the Spencer Dinwiddie Party

For the small amounts he has played, he has impressed.

Dinwiddie doesn't force the action, makes simple passes to setup the offense. Given, I've seen about 25 minutes total of him playing, but I've liked what I've seen.

I don't want us to go to the playoffs even if we could at this point. This team is horrible. Time to put the kid in and let him take his lumps! 20+ minutes a game!!!!

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: It's time for the Spencer Dinwiddie Party

I hear ya man ^ he has looked very promising, seems like the truest PG we have on the roster, very selfless and smart... But, Dj is playing pretty good and so to is Jennings - it's hard to find him minutes unless we make a move...

He has great size and I believe he will be one of those players that makes HUGE leaps during off-seasons for the next several years...

NBA lottery pick

I'm all for developing the younger guys. We need a high lottery pick for once this year. Every season we end up in that spot right around 7 or 8. It needs to be top 3.

Decent college freshman

I trust SVG to develop him right. Throw him to the fire is simply not always the right plan to develop a guy. I'm excited about his potential though.