Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Good college starter

Default Re: Bynum for Chris Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    You talking about Bynum?!?

I've watched almost every Lakers game for the past 5 years, and Bynum's biggest weakness are he sucks at setting picks and can't pass worth shit from the post.
    . Bynum is a decent passer. He actually read the defense unlike his younger years when he is just so eager to score. He can repost, he can face up and make 15 footers. I dunno why does not used his left hand like he should but he can be ambidextrous.He can anchor the defense. His biggest weakness is guarding pick and roll and he does not have the lateral quickness. If he's healthy, he can block and alter a lot of shots. As far as his skills and potential, he is intriguing . The only real question is he is chronically injured and it's hard to bet on those knees. It is really fragile.
    As far as setting picks, He has problem from player flopping on his picks but those skills can be taught and learn with experience.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Hmmmm.... I posted this thread on another website and after 40 people told me they absolutely hated the idea, I think it would be a good idea to post the exact same thread at ISH.................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    . Bynum is a decent passer. He actually read the defense unlike his younger years when he is just so eager to score. He can repost, he can face up and make 15 footers. I dunno why does not used his left hand like he should but he can be ambidextrous.He can anchor the defense. His biggest weakness is guarding pick and roll and he does not have the lateral quickness. If he's healthy, he can block and alter a lot of shots. As far as his skills and potential, he is intriguing . The only real question is he is chronically injured and it's hard to bet on those knees. It is really fragile.
    As far as setting picks, He has problem from player flopping on his picks but those skills can be taught and learn with experience.
    Exactly. Bynum has to be one of the most underrated players on ISH, for being in the top 3 centers in the league right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Eliteballer:

Ben Gordon=Eric Gordon.
    Smh...