Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller NBA2k-Monster23's Avatar

Default ESPN said Orlando asked for Bynum and Gasol for the trade for Dwight.

I know that's a lot to ask for, but this is for the best center in the lead. Hollinger said he would drive Bynum and Gasol to Orlando to get Dwight. The Lakers should stop worrying about CP3 and make the move. They said the lakers are hesitant to make the move.

This is the future of the Lakers. After Dwight and CP3 the big name stars is gone.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Re: ESPN said Orlando asked for Bynum and Gasol for the trade for Dwight.

I would ask one more player like Hedo cause they lost Odom so there's no way they gonna lose 3 big men just for Dwight and Magic got Glen Davis aka Big Baby anyway

Default Re: ESPN said Orlando asked for Bynum and Gasol for the trade for Dwight.

who be our PF?

I usually hit open layups

Is that a good trade for the Lakers?

As good as Howard is, Lakers have no depth already, and I just can't image Lakers losing basically three 7 footers for Howard. Is that worth the cost?

I understand Bynum is injury prone, and Gasol is a emotionally-attach player, but c'mon, Lakers FO, you can't possibly sell to your fans that we gave up all that length for 1 great player.

Serious playground baller

damn, as much as it sucks to do the Lakers have to pull the trigger on this.

You dont pass up on a franchise center like Dwight. you just dont.

Local High School Star

Lakers would be dumb as hell to do that.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by r32soul
    Is that a good trade for the Lakers?

As good as Howard is, Lakers have no depth already, and I just can't image Lakers losing basically three 7 footers for Howard. Is that worth the cost?

I understand Bynum is injury prone, and Gasol is a emotionally-attach player, but c'mon, Lakers FO, you can't possibly sell to your fans that we gave up all that length for 1 great player.
    Exactly, that's why I said I would ask one more player like Hedo and Magic already got Glen Davis?

Come on, Magic got too many big guys

Byum, Gasol, Big Baby, Hedo

Lakers would be fool not to ask for Hedo.

NBA lottery pick

Lakers gotta pull the trigger, u cant pass up on dwight.. bynum is guaranteed to get hurt and howard >>>> gasol

Yeah that's not going to happen.

Local High School Star magicmanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe681
    ditto

Banned

If Lakers get Dwight, they might as well get Deron too, because Nets will fall apart.

Howard is just profitable, and has like soooooooooo much potential that he doesn't know about, because Orlando has been raping him hard his whole career.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

The Lakers would be left with an aging Bryant and no pieces to add anyone else, not to mention a bulging salary with the extension for Dwight coming. With Odom still in Los Angeles I could see it, but now they have McRoberts as the option at PF and Fisher running the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Exactly, that's why I said I would ask one more player like Hedo and Magic already got Glen Davis?

Come on, Magic got too many big guys

Byum, Gasol, Big Baby, Hedo

Lakers would be fool not to ask for Hedo.
    Ask for Hedo? Pretty sure he'd be shoved down our throat.

If Lakers had Lamar i would have pulled the trigger mega fast. Remember Lakers went to the Finals with Lamar Kobe and Gasol. And the reason we lost was cause our bigs were soft as hell in particular Gasol.

BUT Lakers would be giving up too much 20 rebounds and about 36 pts(with Lamar gone). I just dont understand why Magic would even want Gasol??? Hes 31 and is locked for 3 more yrs.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe681
    agreed