Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: The only superteams this decade are Bron's - KD finally ended this unfair advantage

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Either that or you're just overstating Bosh's 2010 season to downplay Lebron.
    I prefer John Drew's 1976 season tbh. Finished 2nd to prime Kareem in the PER race!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: The only superteams this decade are Bron's - KD finally ended this unfair advantage

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    An astounding 34.2 MPG for ZVC! Pretty sure LeBron used to play between 38-42 MPG, as did prime Kobe, Shaq, MJ, young Duncan, KG, Hakeem, Bird, etc. Kareem, Russell and Wilt played well over 40

Regardless, Terrell Brandon>Barkley in 1996, right?
    How many times do I have to explain to you that PER by design is not meant to compare players across different years and eras?

What you are doing is essentially the same as telling us multiplication is inaccurate because 2x2 = 6

If you don't use the function correctly, you will not get correct results

This is an issue with your understanding and utilization of the statistic, not the statistic itself

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    How many times do I have to explain to you that PER by design is not meant to compare players across different years and eras?

What you are doing is essentially the same as telling us multiplication is inaccurate because 2x2 = 6

This is an issue with your understanding and utilization of the statistic, not the statistic itself
    How many times are you going to avoid admitting Boozer was top 10 in 2007 by your logic? And that Brandon was top 6 in 1996?

How many times are you going to avoid admitting Boozer was top 10 in 2007 by your logic? And that Brandon was top 6 in 1996?
    Did you even watch basketball in 2007? Boozer used to be a f ucking stud in Utah...

What is the reason for the big deal you are making about Terrell Brandon producing at a top 6 level in 1996? That you are not familiar with the name Terrell Brandon? Terrell Brandon was a solid 10 year vet who had a great season in 1996 with 20/6/4/2 on 57% TS. Just because you are not familiar with his name doesn't mean that he was not a great player that year.

You are exposing yourself as someone who follows names instead of games

Did you even watch basketball in 2007? Boozer used to be a f ucking stud in Utah...

What is the reason for the big deal you are making about Terrell Brandon producing at a top 6 level in 1996? That you are not familiar with the name Terrell Brandon? Terrell Brandon was a solid 10 year vet who had a great season in 1996 with 20/6/4/2 on 57% TS. Just because you are not familiar with his name doesn't mean that he was not a great player that year.

You are exposing yourself as someone who follows names instead of games
    I know Brandon and Boozer were damn good players. But even you can't possibly be absurd enough to state that Brandon was top 6 in 96 and that Boozer>peak Nash. You wouldn't find anyone who agreed with you I bet

I know Brandon and Boozer were damn good players. But even you can't possibly be absurd enough to state that Brandon was top 6 in 96 and that Boozer>peak Nash. You wouldn't find anyone who agreed with you I bet
    Steve Nash is one of the most overrated players in the history of the NBA, easily.

Steve Nash is one of the most overrated players in the history of the NBA, easily.
    Still avoiding answering the questions. If you believed what you typed you'd have no problem answering me

Still avoiding answering the questions. If you believed what you typed you'd have no problem answering me
    What question? I already previously answered that it is not far fetched to state that Terrell Brandon produced at a top 6 level in 1996. And once again Steve Nash is one of the most overrated players in the history of the NBA. I have no problem what so ever putting 07' Boozer over him.

What question? I already previously answered that it is not far fetched to state that Terrell Brandon produced at a top 6 level in 1996. And once again Steve Nash is one of the most overrated players in the history of the NBA. I have no problem what so ever putting 07' Boozer over him.

Props for being consistent at least.

One last thing, for the record: Terrell Brandon was the best PG in the NBA in 1996, yes or no?

2010 PER:

David Lee - 37.3mpg - 22.28 PER
    Kobe Bryant - 38.8mpg - 21.95 PER

So we can conclude that David Lee was better than FMVP Kobe in 2010. Same MPG, same year.

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

Boozer? Terrell Brandon(GARBO)?

Lol, get serious, I'm about to heat up the stove and start cooking if I see more comments like this, are you really that salty about the 2006 MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    So Bosh > Kobe 2010
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=48

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    A Raptors squad that won more games than the Thunder you idiot
    In the East...? Yeah, very impressive.