Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Draymond and Iggy mocking Lebron James hairline

Quote Originally Posted by Zach LaVine
    He is the 2nd coming of Rasheed.
    No he's not...Sheed was a cool cat...Draymond Green is an obnoxious ****ing clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    It would be nice to see this burn Lebron's soul so much that he would rather die than lose to the Warriors. To see him not care about his stats or how he's perceived as long as he wins 4 out of 7. I want Lebron to play like the Warriors are his mortal enemies and infuse a "win at all costs" mentality into his teammates. Play with a chip on his shoulders. Curry took his spot. Warriors dominated his team last year and this season. Embarrassed them at home. Now they are laughing at him. I want to see Lebron play offended.

But I doubt it happens. He'll get the pom-poms out the next time Curry explodes for 45 and gush all over twitter about it.
    What? He is offended. He was offended when Curry said I hope the locker room there smells of champaigne. Reporters were done talking to him and started walking away until Lebron called them. He asked if they're not going to ask about Curry's comment and when they did, he said wait until you see on the field.

The man is pissed as hell, but Curry & Co. seem to have a very arrogant swagger about them. I'm going to feel a little bad for LB if they both make the finals, and they beat them again.

Made that high school varsity squad lakerHater's Avatar

Green has a Horse mouth!

Dudes lips never touch! His mouth is forever open!

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    What? He is offended. He was offended when Curry said I hope the locker room there smells of champaigne. Reporters were done talking to him and started walking away until Lebron called them. He asked if they're not going to ask about Curry's comment and when they did, he said wait until you see on the field.

The man is pissed as hell, but Curry & Co. seem to have a very arrogant swagger about them. I'm going to feel a little bad for LB if they both make the finals, and they beat them again.
    He wasn't offended. Not enough to lay it all on the court. They almost lost by 40 points at home. Even that situation speaks about what Lebron truly cares about -- his image. He hustled more chasing the media regarding Steph's comments than he did on the court that night.

And not too long after Lebron brings out the pom-poms for Steph after the OKC game.

National High School Star

He wasn't offended. Not enough to lay it all on the court. They almost lost by 40 points at home. Even that situation speaks about what Lebron truly cares about -- his image. He hustled more chasing the media regarding Steph's comments than he did on the court that night.

And not too long after Lebron brings out the pom-poms for Steph after the OKC game.
    It doesn't show anything

Over analysis is such a problem among fans in sports nowadays

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Oh Lebron is gonna eat them alive. I dont think 2/7 is happening unless Kyrie gets injured again.
    Not evne counting Love because he's was just a crazy coincidence

Bran is weak thus the collusion. And the regression of his jumpshot tells me that he isnt competitive and is contented with his regular season mvps.

Who wouldn't be offended at Steph's comments, lets be real. They almost lost by 40 because GS had their best game of the season and are a better team, especially when you have a motivated Curry. Lebron just isn't as good as Curry is at his best anymore. He was offended and angry but still got the work. GS have been disrespecting every top team this year sans the Spurs though, this is nothing new. Curry went break dancing celebrating before the game is over at OKC.

GSW are a likeable team outside of Draymond. I used to like the guy too until he started talking. He really does work hard on the court. Then again, so did D-Wade, my favourite player, but he got entitled too, and that shit went out the window quick.
    Hustling and working hard is 80% of Draymond's game, so he better not lose it if he wants to stay relevant.

Let's be honest. Lebron isn't the kind of guy who gets fired up over things like this. He'll play the way he normally plays. He doesn't have that same anger that MJ had.

In fact, that's why opponents have the courage to say things like this. Can you imagine someone insulting prime MJ or even Kobe?

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    GSW are a likeable team outside of Draymond. I used to like the guy too until he started talking. He really does work hard on the court. Then again, so did D-Wade, my favourite player, but he got entitled too, and that shit went out the window quick.
    Hustling and working hard is 80% of Draymond's game, so he better not lose it if he wants to stay relevant.

you've been mad as hell since they smoked the cavaliers

You havent made one positive comment about them since

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Who wouldn't be offended at Steph's comments, lets be real. They almost lost by 40 because GS had their best game of the season and are a better team, especially when you have a motivated Curry. Lebron just isn't as good as Curry is at his best anymore. He was offended and angry but still got the work. GS have been disrespecting every top team this year sans the Spurs though, this is nothing new. Curry went break dancing celebrating before the game is over at OKC.
    I'm shocked this needs to be explained. GS is not 40 points better than Cleveland (on the road at that). Do you think Lebron laid it all on the floor that game? Lebron told the media to "watch" and then he watched as GS raped them in front of their own fans. There is no shame in losing to a better team but there is when your team gets outscored by 34 with you on the court. Lebron is too good for that to happen. He lost whatever fight he had by the middle of the 1st quarter. He was offended enough to get mad but not offended enough to play hard or inspire his teammates to do anything but dish out cheap shots.

And leading the Steph parade after that??? C'mon. Like I said, it would be great to see Lebron play GSW as if his life depended on it. Win or lose. This should add fuel to the fire but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Let's be honest. Lebron isn't the kind of guy who gets fired up over things like this. He'll play the way he normally plays. He doesn't have that same anger that MJ had.

In fact, that's why opponents have the courage to say things like this. Can you imagine someone insulting prime MJ or even Kobe?
    Exactly

I'm shocked this needs to be explained. GS is not 40 points better than Cleveland (on the road at that). Do you think Lebron laid it all on the floor that game? Lebron told the media to "watch" and then he watched as GS raped them in front of their own fans. There is no shame in losing to a better team but there is when your team gets outscored by 34 with you on the court. Lebron is too good for that to happen. He lost whatever fight he had by the middle of the 1st quarter. He was offended enough to get mad but not offended enough to play hard or inspire his teammates to do anything but dish out cheap shots.

And leading the Steph parade after that??? C'mon. Like I said, it would be great to see Lebron play GSW as if his life depended on it. Win or lose. This should add fuel to the fire but I doubt it.
    We just disagree. Of course GS is not 30-40 points good, but I think that Cavs were shellshocked at their opponent's form and never recovered afterwards. James doesn't give a shit about league games, but I definitely think he did for this one.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

The bolded part is the problem. This notion that Lebron is "too good" to lose the way he does has been the subliminal root of his praise by ESPN and others.

If this is the new excuse ("Lebron isn't trying"/Lebron doesn't care"), then it's pathetic on a whole 'nother level.

His 2007 team got blamed even though they were good enough to compete in the finals (losses by close margins"

2014 team got blamed (even though he scored the majority of his points in garbage time)

2015 he got a pass because his 2 star teammates were injured.

2016........Kyrie not good enough/Love Sucks/Lebron isn't trying...(?)

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    you've been mad as hell since they smoked the cavaliers

You havent made one positive comment about them since
    About who? Why would I be mad?

I'm a Curry fan, not a GSW fan. Bogut, Barnes and Livingston are great too.

To be fair I don't like Klay either because he is overrated.

What delusion are you living where I'm a Cavs fan? I've seen like 3 Cavs games this season, and it was because they were on TV here in Australia. I've watched about 40 GSW games, more than my Heat.