Default 93 Suns Appreciation Thread

[COLOR="Indigo"]Tha Phoenix Suns in 1992-93 were amazing. They made tha finals getting by tough teams like tha lakers, rockets, and sonics but they just couldn't get by prime Jordan and tha bulls. They were led by season mvp barkley and all star K.J. They had good role players like A.C, thunder dan, Ceballos, and chambers as well. Tha best phoenix suns team that I ever saw[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]What do you appreciate about this powerful team?[/COLOR]

Default Re: 93 Suns Appreciation Thread

That was a great team, they just got beaten by the greatest player ever

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I had this poster hanging up in my room when I was a kid....KJ was my favorite player growing up

Local High School Star barkleynash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Tha Phoenix Suns in 1992-93 were amazing. They made tha finals getting by tough teams like tha lakers, rockets, and sonics but they just couldn't get by prime Jordan and tha bulls.
    Unfortunately our favorite team never did get past the damn Rockets any year Barkley played them. It was the Spurs they took out that year in the west semis capped by Barkley's game winner in game 6.

I still think if Ceballos never got injured that year Suns woulda won the title. Cedric was always very efficient vs Jordan's Bulls scoring 19.6 ppg and shooting 58%, plus a solid 6 rebounds. More importantly we wouldn't have had to have Dumas on the floor too much who was forced to be over used in the finals. But who knows right...