Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Windhorst: "99% chance Love goes to Cavs...Ball is on the 1 yard line"

MT: @WindhorstESPN just told us "it's 99% & the ball is on the 1 yard line." On a Kevin Love deal to Cleveland. @ESPN1100

Default Re: Windhorst: "99% chance Love goes to Cavs...Ball is on the 1 yard line"

Windhorst would have tweeted that himself if true.

Banned

Default Re: Windhorst: "99% chance Love goes to Cavs...Ball is on the 1 yard line"

Fake tweet.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

It's already done. They're waiting out the 30 days. It has been obvious for some time.

windhorst <3 lebron

Should have posted "99% chance I order extra bacon on my Meat Lover's Pizza"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It's already done. They're waiting out the 30 days. It has been obvious for some time.
    Do you know the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Do you know the deal?
    I don't know the exact terms, but it sounds likely Wiggins is involved. The same source who told me LeBron was 100-percent coming back 10 days before the announcement has been saying the Love trade is done for the better part of three weeks. He just isn't sure which parts are moving and how many players/teams are involved.

The difference between the reports and the reality, from what I'm hearing is that the Cavs are also either receiving more pieces back than the reports (yes, Dieng is a distinct possibility) or they're working a different trade to strengthen the front court in addition to the Love/Dieng trade.

I don't think it is any coincidence that Love opted out of his Team USA tryouts and now Anthony Bennett isn't doing the Pro Am stuff. The trade is done. They're just waiting for the allotted time to play itself out.

I'd be very surprised if the terms don't leak in the next week or so. Hard to imagine everyone keeping a lid on this thing for much longer.

Kevin Love is essentially a Cavalier, though. I've already accepted that fact. And, both Wiggins and Bennett are likely going to Minnesota or possibly a third team is involved somehow. From the tone of recent reports, it seems highly doubtful Dion Waiters is going anywhere. It sounds like LeBron really likes what he sees with DWait.

What an offseason... holy sh!t.

PG - Kyrie Irving
    SG - Dion Waiters
    SF - LeBron James
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Anderson Varejao

Btw, my stance has changed a bit since it sounds as if Wiggins is gone. I've come to terms with it. Now, I'm hoping we can somehow keep AB around.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 07-30-2014 at 08:30 PM.

I don't know the exact terms, but it sounds likely Wiggins is involved. The same source who told me LeBron was 100-percent coming back 10 days before the announcement has been saying the Love trade is done for the better part of three weeks. He just isn't sure which parts are moving and how many players/teams are involved.

The difference between the reports and the reality, from what I'm hearing is that the Cavs are also either receiving more pieces back than the reports (yes, Dieng is a distinct possibility) or they're working a different trade to strengthen the front court in addition to the Love/Dieng trade.

I don't think it is any coincidence that Love opted out of his Team USA tryouts and now Anthony Bennett isn't doing the Pro Am stuff. The trade is done. They're just waiting for the allotted time to play itself out.

I'd be very surprised if the terms don't leak in the next week or so. Hard to imagine everyone keeping a lid on this thing for much longer.

Kevin Love is essentially a Cavalier, though. I've already accepted that fact. And, both Wiggins and Bennett are likely going to Minnesota or possibly a third team is involved somehow.

Is Martin involved?

If so, then my;

Love/Dieng/Martin for Wiggins/Bennett/filler deal I've been talking about my be pretty close to accurate.

Maybe the Wolves send Martin/Barea and the Cavs send a first rounder with that to the Sixers and the Wolves get Thad Young...

Wolves get Wiggins, Bennett, Thad Young and filler

Cavs get Love/Dieng

Sixers get Martin, Barea's expiring contract, and a first rounder

I think the numbers work on that actually.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 07-30-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Is Martin involved?

If so, then my;

Love/Dieng/Martin for Wiggins/Bennett/filler deal I've been talking about my be pretty close to accurate.

Maybe the Wolves send Martin/Barea and the Cavs send a first rounder with that to the Sixers and the Wolves get Thad Young...

Wolves get Wiggins, Bennett, Thad Young and filler

Cavs get Love/Dieng

Sixers get Martin, Barea's expiring contract, and a first rounder

I think the numbers work on that actually.
    It's possible. I'm not certain AB is involved. The only two guys it seems are for sure switching up are Love and Wiggins. It wouldn't surprise me if Tristan were moved and AB stayed... or if neither are involved, though we'd have to get more creative with salaries at that point.

If we're getting Dieng back, I might actually say that Tristan has a higher probability of being traded than Bennett, tbh. Just a gut feeling.

It's possible. I'm not certain AB is involved. The only two guys it seems are for sure switching up are Love and Wiggins. It wouldn't surprise me if Tristan were moved and AB stayed... or if neither are involved, though we'd have to get more creative with salaries at that point.

If we're getting Dieng back, I might actually say that Tristan has a higher probability of being traded than Bennett, tbh. Just a gut feeling.
    Well, that would be great because Bennett fits better with your team than Thompson.

The money works. Just imagine this trade with Wiggins instead of Bennett;

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kto8vn3

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

PG - Kyrie Irving
    SG - Dion Waiters
    SF - LeBron James
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Anderson Varejao

With what kind of depth? This team is so weak defensively and who do they have as backup bigs? Tristan Thompson is adequate I guess, but they are gonna have to play big minutes to compete against the top 5 teams in the league. I think they win a championship year 2, not this year.

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Kevin Love is essentially a Cavalier, though. I've already accepted that fact. And, both Wiggins and Bennett are likely going to Minnesota or possibly a third team is involved somehow. From the tone of recent reports, it seems highly doubtful Dion Waiters is going anywhere. It sounds like LeBron really likes what he sees with DWait.

What an offseason... holy sh!t.

PG - Kyrie Irving
    SG - Dion Waiters
    SF - LeBron James
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Anderson Varejao

Btw, my stance has changed a bit since it sounds as if Wiggins is gone. I've come to terms with it. Now, I'm hoping we can somehow keep AB around.
    I can already see some problems in the rebounding.

Weak ass defensively though.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    With what kind of depth? This team is so weak defensively and who do they have as backup bigs? Tristan Thompson is adequate I guess, but they are gonna have to play big minutes to compete against the top 5 teams in the league. I think they win a championship year 2, not this year.
    If they were to get back Dieng...they'd at least have really nice depth at center in Andy, Dieng, and Haywood.

Probably don't win in year 1 like you say, but after a season together and 2 first rounders and the Haywood contract that allows them to make any trade....year 2 on they would be scary good.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I'd imagine they'd get more than just Love back...Love and Martin at the least...sign someone like stiemsa and:

Irving/Delladova
    Waiters/Martin/Miller/Jones
    LeBron/Miller/Jones/Martin
    Love/Thompson/LeBron
    Varejao/Thompson/Stiemsma/Hayward

That's a pretty deep team..could use another PG though..