Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Will LeBron become the villian again?

well the narrative is positive that home town hero returns ... when in reality he was taking cowardly way out to stack the deck again to win as easily as possible. great talent but lacks any fortitude or real competitive spirit. if home was of importance to him he'd never would've left. poor Cleveland fans got cheated on, played for a fool then run back to the cheater without any dignity.

i don't like bananas

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Only Ohio truly loves him and sees him as a brave hero instead of a coward and villain.
    do they really? i thing thats just embarrassing and phatetic...something like that wud never happen in european football where u have proper fans and fan-culture..imagine a player from manu going to liverpool and back again wud never happen; or goetze who just came from dortmund to bayern, no dortmund official wud even dare to try to sign him again...
    i mean, people burned jerseys and stuff, and now they wanna cheer for him again?? how cud u look at yourself in the mirror again??

Banned

LOL in what way can lebron be the villian? This dude basically went back to his hometown.

This is the perfect storybook ending, how exactly can he be the villain?

"Oh this humble person left a multiple championship big 3 in order to go home and try and win 1"

doesnt really scream villain headline now does it?

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    LOL in what way can lebron be the villian? This dude basically went back to his hometown.

This is the perfect storybook ending, how exactly can he be the villain?

"Oh this humble person left a multiple championship big 3 in order to go home and try and win 1"

doesnt really scream villain headline now does it?
    not 1 not 2 not 3 not 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paul George 24
    not 1 not 2 not 3 not 7
    Yea exactly, he basically sacrificed his chance at that just to return home for his hometown fans. Whats the problem?

Very good NBA starter

he basically sacrificed his chance at ...
    ..losing the finals in record fashion?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Sample size of 2k is enormous. It is plenty to extrapolate from.

You need to complain about how the sample was collected (i.e. not a random sample).

Nate Silver predicted all 50 states in the presidential election plus all the senate elections (34?) based on polls; not a single one of which was probably 2000+ people.
    please excuse Poido, they dont teach statistics in austrlia

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    please excuse Poido, they dont teach statistics in austrlia

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Only Ohio truly loves him and sees him as a brave hero instead of a coward and villain.
    Don't think I've seen a post from Real14 that isn't about LeBron.

No trolling here - honest question - why do you hate LeBron so much as a knicks fan? I understand that he's a rival so you can dislike him to some extent, but the way you talk about him genuinely makes it seem like you deeply hate him as a person.

I hate people too, but usually they're real people not some celebrity/athlete that I've never even met before and doesn't even know I exist.

Quote Originally Posted by hahaitme
    Don't think I've seen a post from Real14 that isn't about LeBron.

No trolling here - honest question - why do you hate LeBron so much as a knicks fan? I understand that he's a rival so you can dislike him to some extent, but the way you talk about him genuinely makes it seem like you deeply hate him as a person.

I hate people too, but usually they're real people not some celebrity/athlete that I've never even met before and doesn't even know I exist.
    A lot of Knicks fans are passionate Lebron haters, which honestly makes no sense to me. Laker fans makes sense because of the Kobe rivalry. Bulls and Celtic fans is understandable because of the multiple times Lebron has knocked their teams out of the playoffs. But the Knicks fans? I honestly don't get it.
    Unless they are just mad that he didn't go to their team, and they got stuck with Carmelo instead.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Unless they are just mad that he didn't go to their team, and they got stuck with Carmelo instead.

This is why

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

A lot of Knicks fans are passionate Lebron haters, which honestly makes no sense to me. Laker fans makes sense because of the Kobe rivalry. Bulls and Celtic fans is understandable because of the multiple times Lebron has knocked their teams out of the playoffs. But the Knicks fans? I honestly don't get it.
    Laker fans hating him doesn't make sense either, I don't even think Kobe and Lbj consider each other as rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    Laker fans hating him doesn't make sense either, I don't even think Kobe and Lbj consider each other as rivals.
    They don't, the rivalry was basically created by the media. But the media controls how most fans think.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

They don't, the rivalry was basically created by the media. But the media controls how most fans think.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Yea exactly, he basically sacrificed his chance at that just to return home for his hometown fans. Whats the problem?
    Lmao

Sacrificed??? Please he built another super team. Stop trying to act like he did a noble thing. No way he goes back without a player like Irving already there and colluding with Love to bring him there as well.