Good High School Starter

Default Did Thompson do enough to show that's he's the third best player on the cavs?

Or is it still lebron?

Banned

Default Re: Did Thompson do enough to show that's he's the third best player on the cavs?

Tristan Thompson did

Default Re: Did Thompson do enough to show that's he's the third best player on the cavs?

does ur mom know ur gay

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

TT did a great job but Andy should have been out there TBH.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

If someone banned posters everytime shitty threads were made ish would be a great forum again very soon.

So many awful posters making stupid posts all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    If someone banned posters everytime shitty threads were made ish would be a great forum again very soon.

Mostly mad/depressed Kobe stans who are slowly losing their sanity watching Lebron dominate and Kobe dwindling into missing the playoffs and taking L's all season.

the mods are horrible... Elsewhere these trolls are banned and you have a good forum with normal topics, here everything is just allowed, ALLOWING the shityness to grow... ish will never reach its peak days like this

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Agreed. There is no reprocussions for trolling so the trolls have no fear.

Therefore the rest of the good posters have the suffer.

Every cavs and lakers game will now flood the board with 30 terrible lebron and Kobe threads.

Agreed. There is no reprocussions for trolling so the trolls have no fear.

Therefore the rest of the good posters have the suffer.

Every cavs and lakers game will now flood the board with 30 terrible lebron and Kobe threads.
    Btw, I love your posting.. Although you're not very regular (I cant blame you), good stuff (Added you as a bud lol)

- There's another great Nuggets fan who doesn't post much on here who I love personally... Also "Nuggetz" or something in his name.