Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEARING BULLS want to trade Jimmy Butler to Lakers for #2 overall

Win win for Both.

Bulls get Ingram, Lakers get a star NOW, to attract FA and all of a sudden, the team doesnt seem so young anymore.

Jimmy with Randle, Clarkson, Russell.

Banned

Default Re: HEARING BULLS want to trade Jimmy Butler to Lakers for #2 overall

I'm not high on Ingram. He is a skinny bitch.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Win win for Both.

Bulls get Ingram, Lakers get a star NOW, to attract FA and all of a sudden, the team doesnt seem so young anymore.

Jimmy with Randle, Clarkson, Russell.

Whom exactly will Jimmy Butler + a D-league roster attract?

I don't dig it.

Letss go Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Whom exactly will Jimmy Butler + a D-league roster attract?
    Jimmy Butler, Randle, Clarkson, Russell, Nance Jr., Lou Williams and enough money to sign 2 stars in FA would attract a lot of players, smart ass

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i like me some jimmy b, but id rather roll the dice on ingram. teams young enough to develop together. adding JB to a team of young guns wont put you in the playoff picture, unless LA lucks out with a fa signing.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Jimmy Butler, Randle, Clarkson, Russell, Nance Jr., Lou Williams and enough money to sign 2 stars in FA would attract a lot of players, smart ass

Again... whom?

Whom do you see that roster convincing to sign? Lebron? Durant?

Do you think a couple Harrison Barnes level free agents plus Jimmy Butler is gonna make that team relevant?

I'm just asking.

Do. it.

That would be a mistake. Lakers need to stop trying to rush, and let their young players develop together.

There's only so many pieces the lakers can trade for while keeping some semblance of a decent team together. We don't have an infinite amount of tradable pieces to bring in big names and we have cap to sign two max contracts I believe? You don't want to whiff and create a "middle of the pack" team. We haven't even allowed the kids we got to even flourish yet and people already are talking trades. That's what got us a broken Steve Nash and disgruntled Howard and ended up bouncing.

They need to be careful and laker fans need to exhibit some patience.

IMO Butler isn't some game changing player to me. He's a very good piece but what if the Lakers whiff on free agents again? Then what? You have a 26 year old Butler on a team with youngsters and other pieces they may sign out of panic? That won't help them.

Get Ingram and build and let them grow. See what we have!!

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    There's only so many pieces the lakers can trade for while keeping some semblance of a decent team together. We don't have an infinite amount of tradable pieces to bring in big names and we have cap to sign two max contracts I believe? You don't want to whiff and create a "middle of the pack" team. We haven't even allowed the kids we got to even flourish yet and people already are talking trades. That's what got us a broken Steve Nash and disgruntled Howard and ended up bouncing.

They need to be careful and laker fans need to exhibit some patience.

IMO Butler isn't some game changing player to me. He's a very good piece but what if the Lakers whiff on free agents again? Then what? You have a 26 year old Butler on a team with youngsters and other pieces they may sign out of panic? That won't help them.

Get Ingram and build and let them grow. See what we have!!

Why not? What was the hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Why not? What was the hold up?
    Byron Scott's antiquated offense.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Great for Chicago

NO.

One thing I've noticed is that every time the Lakers do a trade the other team gets SHAFTED.