Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Your reaction to LeBron losing the 2016 Finals with a healthy roster?

Lebron WILL NOT win in Cleveland but it is not his fault.

#1. Cleveland curse is real.
    #2. Kyrie is overrated. Yeah he can skipskop and dribble good but who is he?
    #3. Love is overrated. Bad on defense. Not good in 3rd option Bosh role offensively. I actually like Love but I don't think he is a great fit for Lebron ball. Maybe he will adapt and prove me wrong.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Your reaction to LeBron losing the 2016 Finals with a healthy roster?

Your reaction to King winning a championship with an unhealthy crappy Cavs supporting cast?

No reaction since it didn't happen.

JohnMax is just one of those POS posters that lowers the quality of this site. That being said, great bump

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

probably plagiarized this thread too

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWad3
    JohnMax is just one of those POS posters that lowers the quality of this site. That being said, great bump
    the same with many of the people commenting on the front page.

[QUOTE=Naero]The finals loss for the Cavaliers is inevitable even if both teams are fully healthy

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqTwizzle

#3. Love is overrated. Bad on defense. Not good in 3rd option Bosh role offensively. I actually like Love but I don't think he is a great fit for Lebron ball. Maybe he will adapt and prove me wrong.

IDIOT!!

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqTwizzle

Whoops. lol

I'm usually not in favor of all these kinds of bumps, but crow must be served to those who are so certain a thing is one way when actually it is the other way.

TMZ with another L

JohnMax, you'd go for the Cavs now, wouldn't you?

Bandwagon d*ckhead

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naero
    The finals loss for the Cavaliers is inevitable even if both teams are fully healthy—yes, that means Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love both being health-serviceable—and it's simply by virtue of HCA for the Warriors.

Even if the Cavaliers extrapolate their current record (yeah, because all their opponents will be that much of a cakewalk. ), there is a good chance that the Warriors will re-clinch playoffs-wide HCA again at this rate—especially since they've started their 10-0 season with much more impressive competition than the Cavaliers, despite how Steve Kerr has only been able to play a backseat hand at coaching so far. The Cavaliers are poised to skid for the better portion of the season now that their schedule has already whittled out a chunk of their gimme wins—much of them being against non-playoff Eastern Conference teams.

With HCA, there is no way the Warriors will lose a 7-game series, as they will have a same amount of home games in the series as is required to win it, and they are the best home-court team in the NBA; one of the only two anomalies was against the Cavaliers in Game 2, but it took Stephen Curry the worst performance of his career for them to narrowly win, and there won't be any encore to that chokejob now that he's abated his first-time jitters and looks more confident than ever in his shot.

I don't even consider the Cavaliers the best team in the Eastern Conference; their record may suggest so, but they've looked beatable enough against the lowly 76ers and Knicks. The Bulls' won their season-opener against the Cavaliers, and their win against the Oklahoma City thunder was far more impressive than anything the Cavaliers have done so far.

The Warriors have a more NBA-acquainted and collectively experienced coaching staff, the best player in the game in Stephen Curry, and more depth in general—unbeatable to virtually any team in the NBA, and the Cavaliers are far from the most well-equipped team to challenge them.
    Lol at this try hard pha*got

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    Lol at this try hard pha*got
    even with all his damn effort every single thing he said was wrong