Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Have to Feel for the True Cavs Fans..

Those 2 guys must be having a tough time, all this talk about LeBald and how the cavs suck and he's the greatest
    All the rest are just LeBaldos idiot stans like Pauk that think this series is a "win for bran" because he's putting up stats..
    Do you wish he had stayed in Miami and you continue to develop young guys, kept wiggins and signed a few more FAs??

Default Re: Have to Feel for the True Cavs Fans..

They're 2 wins away from a championship with a home game coming up. Pretty sure they aren't thinking about Wiggins right now.

They don't need pity you ****ing idiot. They ****ed the East at 60% strength. They'll probably **** the whole league next year.

I would root for the city of Cleveland to finally win a title, but I will never root for LeBron again. I think I've started to dislike Cavs fans in general, although I respect their real fans. I feel sorry for the Cavs fans who have to deal with LeBron stans. I know what's that like.

I don't.... they should know better. Cleveland hasn't won shit in over 150 seasons worth of baseball, basketball, or football. It should
    be engrained in their DNA.

You always bet against Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I would root for the city of Cleveland to finally win a title, but I will never root for LeBron. I think I've started to dislike Cavs fans in general, although I respect their real fans. I feel sorry for the Cavs fans who have to deal with LeBron stans. I know what's that like.

Yeah I'd imagine heat fans would know the feeling I'm talking about

lebalda the colluding diva makes it all about him wherever he goes..... and then backstabs the team when they're not super stacked. f*** that soft ass bitch

I would root for the city of Cleveland to finally win a title, but I will never root for LeBron again. I think I've started to dislike Cavs fans in general, although I respect their real fans. I feel sorry for the Cavs fans who have to deal with LeBron stans. I know what's that like.
    It's not just dealing with the stans... I have to deal with this beta being on my team! 3 number one draft picks in a row and bron comes to Cleveland and curses the whole damn thing. Thank goodness it's just a 1 year contract.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

lebron stans are little kids that dont know anything about life so they can't understand how he is such a bitch. 3/4ths of them dont even watch the games andd just read the boxscores and think he is good when really he is empty stats trash 2/6

RBA and the REAL cavs fans.... I feel your pain

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    It's not just dealing with the stans... I have to deal with this beta being on my team! 3 number one draft picks in a row and bron comes to Cleveland and curses the whole damn thing. Thank goodness it's just a 1 year contract.
    Well Cleveland wanted LeBron. If they wanted to move on from him they wouldn't have pursued him. They welcomed him back with open arms and now the same fans who hated him love him again.

Although he's been ballin in this series. But it doesn't matter because it looks like he's going to lose in the Finals again.

[COLOR=Teal]Picked Warriors in 6, but it's not over yet.
    [/COLOR]

Well Cleveland wanted LeBron. If they wanted to move on from him they wouldn't have pursued him. They welcomed him back with open arms and now the same fans who hated him love him again.

Although he's been ballin in this series. But it doesn't matter because it looks like he's going to lose in the Finals again.
    And the joke is on them. That's why I said not forgiven until proven. I made fun of all these forgetful fvcks when they welcomed him back with open arms digging out the burned jerseys from their local landfill when he first came back to Cleveland and they took the wrong stance, and I'm
    still making fun.

Nothing but love for RBA, Meticode, and Cavsfanftw

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I imagine most Cavs fans didn't see the series going this long, especially once Kyrie went down. You have to admire how the Cavs have fought throughout. The Cavs have a bright future for sure.

Also, the series isn't over.