Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Exclamation LeBron James with no Dwayne Wade has zero titles

Another reason why LeBron is not in my top 10.

Banned

Default Re: LeBron James with no Dwayne Wade has zero titles

I'm a die hard Kobe fan, but I'm also a fan of OP, however he has shown to be a poor poster time and time again. Hopefully he can improve or else I fear he goes down the same path as Jabbar and warriorfan

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Thanks for the expert insight

TommyGriffin, Warriorsfan, Vectors, Monta Ellis MVP, Mr Jabbar, Eye Test...

Did I miss any you no life, multi personality fgt?

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranked 12th
    I'm a die hard Kobe fan, but I'm also a fan of OP, however he has shown to be a poor poster time and time again. Hopefully he can improve or else I fear he goes down the same path as Jabbar and warriorfan
    I am not a huge Kobe fan, I can respect what he has done for the game of basketball though. However I have to disagree about Jabbar and warriorfan, they are quality posters on this website.

Shit footwork with a broken jump shot....that's what prevents you from going 4/4 with Wade instead of 2/4.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii

Exposed!

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron's poor efficiency at high volumes mean he doesn't require a double-team

He hasn't been double-teamed for the last 3 Finals, most obviously in 2015.. There's no danger in letting Lebron shoot 39% at 33 fga, so there was no need to take the ball out of his hands to prevent the high volume in the 2015 Finals.. Lebron's inability to have good efficiency at high volume allowed the Warriors to permit his secluded 1-on-1 clearouts all series long - it was part of their exploitative strategy.. The best option for ANY defense is to allow low percentage shots over and over..

This specific dynamic where Lebron UN-complicates the opponent's defensive strategy by not commanding a double-team, puts him outside of the top 15 all-time.. His inability to command a double team (due to his poor midrange and resulting inability to shoot well at high volumes) is a horrible indictment on his game compared to his peers.

Also, no one has ever gotten such secluded clearouts, probably in history, than what Lebron got in 2015 Finals.. So there's no excuse for Lebron's 39% shooting (other than him not being capable of good efficiency at high volume).

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

He hasn't been double-teamed for the last 3 Finals, most obviously in 2015.. There's no danger in letting Lebron shoot 39% at 33 fga, so there was no need to take the ball out of his hands to prevent the high volume in the 2015 Finals.. Lebron's inability to have good efficiency at high volume allowed the Warriors to permit his secluded 1-on-1 clearouts all series long - it was part of their exploitative strategy.. The best option for ANY defense is to allow low percentage shots over and over..

This specific dynamic where Lebron UN-complicates the opponent's defensive strategy by not commanding a double-team, puts him outside of the top 15 all-time.. His inability to command a double team (due to his poor midrange and resulting inability to shoot well at high volumes) is a horrible indictment on his game compared to his peers.

Also, no one has ever gotten such secluded clearouts, probably in history, than what Lebron got in 2015 Finals.. So there's no excuse for Lebron's 39% shooting (other than him not being capable of good efficiency at high volume).
    Another one.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

TMZ is now 3ball's messenger boy

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Another reason why LeBron is not in my top 10.
    But your opinion doesn't matter, as ESPN has him 3rd all time

ESPN relies on viewers, so it has to keep up with the popular opinion, which is evidently that Lebron is 3rd all time (It HAS to reflect the majority's opinion or it won't be a successful company)

You may have your belief but it won't change the majority's opinion, as reflected by ESPN

Michael Jordan with no Scottie Pippen has zero titles

Another reason why Jordan is not in my top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Michael Jordan with no Scottie Pippen has zero titles

Another reason why Jordan is not in my top 10?

Jordan made Pippen.

Bron didn't make shit other than pissed off teammates who f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked his mom....