Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James: Ronda Rousey would kick my @ss

I could easily beat up a professional fighter regardless of gender!

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    Ronda can't box for shit, should've tried much harder to take the battle to the ground... Holly made her look silly out there...

She tried, but Holly is stronger and Ronda has no chance to intimidate her in the clinch.

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

LeBron was obviously being humble and giving Ronda Rousey props. But who knows who would win in a fight, but however, Lebron can destry 99.99% of us here.

On the other hand Ronda was being too cocky and deserved this loss.

Banned

Ronda can't box for shit, should've tried much harder to take the battle to the ground... Holly made her look silly out there...

She looks like a totally different person than her photoshoped image that's on all the articles about her.

You go girl. So awkward. Looks like she`s operating gear sticks or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

guy: "how long would you last with Ronda?"

Lebron: "as long as she wanted me to"

I thought we were past this
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...-fight-653085/
    Roman Reigns on If Ronda Rousey could beat him In a Real Fight: "She's going to chop my arms off me. If she gets a hold of one, she going to break that thing. I think I can take a punch from her but she would snap my arm like a twig."

3-time NBA All-Star

Holy shit there's some ignorant idiots on this forum. Let me guess y'all could beat Serena Williams in tennis too. Most elite female UFC fighters would f*ck most regular guys up. While most of y'all fakkits are on here or playing video games in your parents basement all day they're fighting and training. She probably wouldn't beat any lower level pro fighters though.

Man the delusion on this forum is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Holy shit there's some ignorant idiots on this forum. Let me guess y'all could beat Serena Williams in tennis too. Most elite female UFC fighters would f*ck most regular guys up. While most of y'all fakkits are on here or playing video games in your parents basement all day they're fighting and training. She probably wouldn't beat any lower level pro fighters though.

just to make it clear are you arguing that 5'7'' 140lbs Ronda Rousey would beat 6'8'' 260lbs Lebron in a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    just to make it clear are you arguing that 5'7'' 140lbs Ronda Rousey would beat 6'8'' 260lbs Lebron in a fight?
    Never seen Lebron in a fight. He might choke his own self with Ronda's arms for all we know. But the comment is directed toward the posters here. I have no doubt Rondo would destroy most average joes in a UFC fight.

Very good NBA starter

Little boy cuck.

I've trained with women and small men.

My first time training with a bjj instructor I flipped the guy with my hips and would have beaten him up in a real fight. He was a small man like you.

I'd eviscerate Roussey. Her only chance would be the element of surprise and catch me with a high kick (unlikely since I'm close to 190cm) or break my arm in some weird jumping arm bar.

The Williams sisters were beaten by a half drunk man, dude was ranked 203rd then

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    The Williams sisters were beaten by a half drunk man, dude was ranked 203rd then
    A hypothetically ranked 203rd guy in the world would probably beat a prime Rondo too. I don't think anyone on ISH is ranked that high.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    A hypothetically ranked 203rd guy in the world would probably beat a prime Rondo too. I don't think anyone on ISH is ranked that high.
    I am trying to highlight the difference in male and female physical wise since he seems to be struggling with the idea as it is the theme of the thread and the nature of my bump.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat

Little boy cuck.

I've trained with women and small men.

My first time training with a bjj instructor I flipped the guy with my hips and would have beaten him up in a real fight. He was a small man like you.

I'd eviscerate Roussey. Her only chance would be the element of surprise and catch me with a high kick (unlikely since I'm close to 190cm) or break my arm in some weird jumping arm bar.
    I'm 6'3 245 fakkit. I was in boxing from young till my late teens and played football and basketball through highschool and basketball in college. I'm an above average athlete who has fighting experience and would out weigh her by 100 plus pounds. I didn't say I couldn't beat her I said most of the regular fakkits like you on here couldn't beat her.

And a guy that ranked 203 in men's tennis is still crazy good and would destroy any non pro. As would Serena williams

I'm 6'3 245 fakkit. I was in boxing from young till my late teens and played football and basketball through highschool and basketball in college. I'm an above average athlete who has fighting experience and would out weigh her by 100 plus pounds. I didn't say I couldn't beat her I said most of the regular fakkits like you on here couldn't beat her.

And a guy that ranked 203 in men's tennis is still crazy good and would destroy any non pro. As would Serena williams
    Would a rank 203 woman be able to beat Djokovic, Nadal or Fed? There you have your answer.