Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Banned

Default Re: Who will be the best PG in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I didn't catch the "or better" part of his post. But yeah, they are better. I'm sticking to that.
    Worst stats or worse records or a combination of both, but yeah, they're totally better.

Whoever said Dragic look like geniuses now, dudes arguably the best and easily top 3. Who could have seen that coming

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Gordon Dragic.
    Props to Meticode for predicting that Dragic would be a stud. Take away half of those props for spelling the name wrong

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Everyone saying Westbrook... why will he be better than Rose? Westbrook has had knee surgeries but unlike Rose he keeps on coming back right away. Rose is being smart about it. Westbrook coming back right away will only hurt him in the long run. While Rose recovers and gets back to 100%.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

07-07-2012 + 3 years = 02-15-2014?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Everyone saying Westbrook... why will he be better than Rose? Westbrook has had knee surgeries but unlike Rose he keeps on coming back right away. Rose is being smart about it. Westbrook coming back right away will only hurt him in the long run. While Rose recovers and gets back to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    This thread is 2 years old

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Dragic proved a lot of people on this thread wrong.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Dragic proved a lot of people on this thread wrong.
    Whoever said Dragic look like geniuses now, dudes arguably the best and easily top 3. Who could have seen that coming

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Worst stats or worse records or a combination of both, but yeah, they're totally better.
    They really are, bro. Believe me already.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    07-07-2012 + 3 years = 02-15-2014?
    It was bumped to show Dragic's curve towards 3 years. Also to show some people's insight were wrong and they should man up and take the L.
    I did say he was on his way and that after 3 years he would be in consideration.

I see Curry as one playoff choke away to being the ISH posterboy for chucker of the year. Once Dragic gets a legitimate all-star and force in the paint (Love?) then he may be argued as the league's best. He does not show any signs of declining.

I had no idea 3 years ago and still have no idea now.

For some reason it's more difficult to predict what happens with PGs than some other positions. There's more turnover, lots of one hit wonders, and it's generally more difficult to stay at the top from that position... It's even worse in today's NBA, with the kind of game that is being played... PG is a position that's judged a lot on superficial things like stats and an aesthetically pleasing game. The only problem is, nowadays almost all PGs produce raw stats, and a LOT of them look good, with beautiful handles, a wet jumpshot etc. They're all tremendously skilled in conventional ways. You can't pick up the subtle details that will make a particular PG stay on the podium for years that easily. (Unless you're dealing with the cream of the crop)

I can tell you that the list of great PFs in 3 years will still have Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin and Kevin Love in it unless they get injured. PGs, I have no idea who makes it. It could still be Irving actually. I genuinely haven't a clue.