Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Duhon and Knicks are close to deal

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    Real well, just ask Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah! not to mention Eddy Curry's cheeseburger!

I bet the Bulls would take Curry over Thomas and Noah any day. What do the bulls need? A scoring big man. Tyrus Thomas has no offensive game, Joakim Noah is garbage and looks like garbage. They got rid of all the big men that they needed Brand, Chandler, Curry.... Gooden/Noah is probably the worst frontcourt you can have. Curry can score and thats what the bulls have been looking for that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I bet the Bulls would take Curry over Thomas and Noah any day. What do the bulls need? A scoring big man. Tyrus Thomas has no offensive game, Joakim Noah is garbage and looks like garbage. They got rid of all the big men that they needed Brand, Chandler, Curry.... Gooden/Noah is probably the worst frontcourt you can have. Curry can score and thats what the bulls have been looking for that for years.
    this is the classic example of what i mean when i say new yorkers are the dumbest, most self-absorbed, and rudest people on the face of the Earth. Only a New Yorker could not only rationalize to himself, but boast about the Curry trade...

Trading away two unprotected 1st round picks and a whole bunch of players for Eddy "Double Whopper with Cheese, fries, and a milkshake" Curry was beyond idiotic. Thanks Zeke!

Duhon is a known drunk who stays out partying too late and doesn't show up to practice. Wait till New York media gets a hold of his antics.

You'll hear more "My alarm didn't work" excuses when he misses practice starting in training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar
    Duhon is a known drunk who stays out partying too late and doesn't show up to practice. Wait till New York media gets a hold of his antics.

You'll hear more "My alarm didn't work" excuses when he misses practice starting in training camp.
    That's probably why he can't shoot to save anyone's life! He's all hung over the next day. Although, I do remember skiles' unexpectingly sitting duhon out of a game right before tip off. it turns out he was drinking in the locker room before the game to "take the edge off."

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

this is the classic example of what i mean when i say new yorkers are the dumbest, most self-absorbed, and rudest people on the face of the Earth. Only a New Yorker could not only rationalize to himself, but boast about the Curry trade...

Trading away two unprotected 1st round picks and a whole bunch of players for Eddy "Double Whopper with Cheese, fries, and a milkshake" Curry was beyond idiotic. Thanks Zeke!
    What did the bulls get with those players? Tyrus thomas all he can do is dunk. Noah is garbage. They need a center like curry. And how the **** am I rude, dumb, most self-absorbed? Yes Eddy curry is fat but not as fat as your girlfriend. He can score and thats what the bulls need the most a scoring big. I didn't "boast" about the curry trade I want him out of NY cause we don't need him here. Bulls big men- Gooden, Noah, Gray, Thomas all of these players can't score
    Last edited by knickballer; 07-02-2008 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    What did the bulls get with those players? Tyrus thomas all he can do is dunk. Noah is garbage. They need a center like curry. And how the **** am I rude, dumb, most self-absorbed? Yes Eddy curry is fat but not as fat as your girlfriend. He can score and thats what the bulls need the most a scoring big. I didn't "boast" about the curry trade I want him out of NY cause we don't need him here. Bulls big men- Gooden, Noah, Gray, Thomas all of these players can't score
    i didn't mean you personally, i meant new yorkers in general. anyways, your right about chicago needing a low post scorer like Curry but we already know he'll score 15 points in the 1st quarter and then 2 the rest of the game. we already know some days he gets into early foul trouble just so he can get a breather on the bench. we already know eddy isn't very smart and has no desire to win.

i didn't mean you personally, i meant new yorkers in general. anyways, your right about chicago needing a low post scorer like Curry but we already know he'll score 15 points in the 1st quarter and then 2 the rest of the game. we already know some days he gets into early foul trouble just so he can get a breather on the bench. we already know eddy isn't very smart and has no desire to win.
    I told you what to do, David Lee and Zack Randolph for Larry Hughes and Joakim Noah. Then trade Gooden and his expiring contract for a true center.

Lee and Randolph give you both scoring inside presence and 20 rebounds game combined. Noah isn't a true center anyway....so Bulls need to get Diop or use Gooden as bait to get one.

I can't believe David Lee is on the block, out of last years knicks I would make Lee the starting power forward and gut the rest of the team with an exception to Balkman because he brings great energy and works his ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by usdmef9
    I can't believe David Lee is on the block, out of last years knicks I would make Lee the starting power forward and gut the rest of the team with an exception to Balkman because he brings great energy and works his ass off.
    There's a reason. Because of Isiah's ineptitude, they can't afford to sign Lee for big money, so they have to trade him. Plus, they can package Lee with either Randolph or Curry, to get rid of their big contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    There's a reason. Because of Isiah's ineptitude, they can't afford to sign Lee for big money, so they have to trade him. Plus, they can package Lee with either Randolph or Curry, to get rid of their big contracts.
    thats unfortunate, the best thing Lee can do for them at this point is package him with a less than desireable contract in order to lower the payroll. Ugh the knicks truly make me sick, Lee should already be one of the best young stars in this league but he is getting a worse deal out of being associated with the knicks than the other Lee, Spike.

Local High School Star Sicknote's Avatar

i didn't mean you personally, i meant new yorkers in general.
    Oh, the irony of generalizing an entire state of people.

JPR, please just shut the f*ck up

BTW, how bout them Bears ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknote
    Oh, the irony of generalizing an entire state of people.
    not the state, just the city. Big difference!

Not airballing my layups anymore taibien86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    This offseason is going to be a big one for the knicks,
    thats what they said last year.