Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: So freaking pumped for the playoffs.

This might be last playoffs for the big three.
    Last edited by rodman91; 04-21-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Since when does one judge a poster based on their join date? What's so wrong about joining a particular forum after such a controversial event like The Decision? Maybe I wanted to see how people were reacting and what they thought of the new Heat.

And my location is where I stand, because I'm rooting for my favorite team to win it all. What's so damn wrong about that?
    Were you a Heat fan before 2010?

[COLOR="White"]The answer is no.[/COLOR]

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I am with you. I'm interested in seeing if the Heat fail or not. Obviously I'm hoping for fail because if they don't fail I will be wrong about the Wade/LeBron experiment working or not. I felt they won't ever win a championship together.

I hope the Pacers do great. Them and the Grizzlies have quietly been winning games slightly.
    That kind of irks me that people say that because LeBron and Wades first year together resulted in a Finals appearance and two wins short of a ring. The Heat with LeBron and Wade are a guaranteed EFC spot, and a very high chance to go to the Finals. That's a lot more then you can say for 98% of the other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    That kind of irks me that people say that because LeBron and Wades first year together resulted in a Finals appearance and two wins short of a ring. The Heat with LeBron and Wade are a guaranteed EFC spot, and a very high chance to go to the Finals. That's a lot more then you can say for 98% of the other teams.
    You can't go by that thought. A lot of people said they had their best shot their first years before they got figured out what to do in a 7 game stretch. Alah, Boston Celtics. Plus times change. You have a better quality of teams that are capable of knocking them out and preventing that.

An example I can give you is LeBron going to the 2007 Finals. He went there with a crappy as team of the Larry Hughes and Ira Newble's of the world. On paper the last two years in Cleveland his roster was much better complete than the 2007 so you'd think they'd go back easily? No, the Cavs got figured out and never sniffed the Finals again.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    And you are a celtics fan that joined in 2008...... how ironic

heh got ya there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by returnofthemack
    heh got ya there

Reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL

Reading comprehension.

whassamatter the wittle baby got his feewings hurt? its cool dude nobody likes watching crap bball. you know like the kind of bball that the heat were playing before lebron and the celts before kg. i think the whole your not a real fan unless you watch and go to games when your team sucks foulass theory is for douches of the world (like you).

whassamatter the wittle baby got his feewings hurt? its cool dude nobody likes watching crap bball. you know like the kind of bball that the heat were playing before lebron and the celts before kg. i think the whole your not a real fan unless you watch and go to games when your team sucks foulass theory is for douches of the world (like you).

Banned

You're making a lot of lofty assumptions based on posts from some of this boards most accomplished trolls. You'll fit in well here!

if i was in any way interested in bball and lived in miami i would have busted a huge miami nut when lebron signed.... at least untill i realized that lebron is a lecuntmuscle. but nooooo the whole world is no you dont count and dont matter bc you werent "down" with the heat since way back. give me a break the nba getting new fans is good for anyone who like nba ball. who are you to judge this poor foolish miami fan for enjoying (barf) heat basketball?

its not your place to pass judgements on other fans (its my place).

i run this not you sir

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    Were you a Heat fan before 2010?

[COLOR="White"]The answer is no.[/COLOR]
    I've repeated several times again and again, that I became a Heat fan during Wade's amazing 08-09 run when my friend that moved from Boston introduced me to the NBA.

You're making a lot of lofty assumptions based on posts from some of this boards most accomplished trolls. You'll fit in well here!
    i think you need to pull the plasticpenis out your ass

Banned

if i was in any way interested in bball and lived in miami i would have busted a huge miami nut when lebron signed.... at least untill i realized that lebron is a lecuntmuscle. but nooooo the whole world is no you dont count and dont matter bc you werent "down" with the heat since way back. give me a break the nba getting new fans is good for anyone who like nba ball. who are you to judge this poor foolish miami fan for enjoying (barf) heat basketball?

its not your place to pass judgements on other fans (its my place).

i run this not you sir
    Dat sentence structure.

Dat sentence structure.

whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u

internet police have been sighted. oh no are you gonna give me a ticket officer?