Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Default just a few days ago most had hawks beating cavs...

Now down 2 games cavs are stacked and hawks suck. Lol. How things change. Can't even give LeBron and the cavs some props. No love, injured kyrie, hobbled shump etc and somehow they close to getting to the finals. If it was Durant, Paul George, or any other likable players everyone would be saying goat player and etc. But for LeBron it's being carried or his opponents just suck lol.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: just a few days ago most had hawks beating cavs...

I knew they wouldn't win, I predicted Cavs in 6 however its truly looking like Cavs in 4. I based this on simply on the swag factor and peak talent. On paper the cavs blow the hawks out of the water even without Love. I don't understand how anyone could of predicted hawks over cavs. Most likely deep down everyone knew this to be true but the hate was so strong they had to root for the hawks which is fair enough.

Most people had the Hawks making the finals because the rest of the east was garbage.

There were 5 teams with similar or better odds to win the championship before the playoffs.

The Hawks were 12/1, 3rd best odds in the EASTERN conference. No other eastern conference team had better than 40/1.... The other east teams odds of winning the championship were so low, they didn't even list them on this site...

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...eavy-favorites

Nobody had them beating Cleveland. Everyone had them making the conference finals because the east is doo doo butter.

Its not an upset. At all. It never was.

Local High School Star

UK2K... Those odds were before Love and Kyrie were both injured. Keep spouting nonsense though.

"Most" of them are lebron fans trying to downplay how stacked the cavs are and make it sound like it's going to be a competitive series.

Nobody thinks the Hawks will beat the Cavs, not even Hawks fans

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    UK2K... Those odds were before Love and Kyrie were both injured. Keep spouting nonsense though.
    Before everyone was injured.

Losing Love, who everyone seemed to hate anyway, didn't hurt them much. They are better without him the way TT is playing.

Point being, if Atlanta were in the west, nobody would have them making it past the second round. I'd have taken all four WC second round teams over Atlanta.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Before everyone was injured.

Losing Love, who everyone seemed to hate anyway, didn't hurt them much. They are better without him the way TT is playing.

Point being, if Atlanta were in the west, nobody would have them making it past the second round. I'd have taken all four WC second round teams over Atlanta.
    Would take them all over Cleveland as well

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
    Now down 2 games cavs are stacked and hawks suck. Lol. How things change. Can't even give LeBron and the cavs some props. No love, injured kyrie, hobbled shump etc and somehow they close to getting to the finals. If it was Durant, Paul George, or any other likable players everyone would be saying goat player and etc. But for LeBron it's being carried or his opponents just suck lol.
    And just a few months ago, you were a Heat fan.

You're in no position to question anyone on this forum.

Brainless stan.

Hawks have been wetting the bed since the playoffs started. They struggled with the 38 win Nets. I am not the least surprised that they are getting punked by the Cavs.

Well theres only 2 freaking outcomes that can be predicted. Plus the series isnt over yet. Cavs in 6

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR

There is literally 15 threads on the first page saying Lebron carried a team full of scrubs

The Hawks can suck my dick, ****boy squad

Banned

Well i had a thread about the cavs sweeping the hawks.....

Odd, a lot of the analysts and people I saw were picking the Cavs and I didn't even pick the Cavs. I was expecting the Hawks to win it in 6. Technically they still could by some miracle.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat
    And just a few months ago, you were a Heat fan.

You're in no position to question anyone on this forum.

Brainless stan.
    Always been a LeBron fan. Rather be a real player fan then a fake team fan. And u sound butthurt