Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default why do people hate on lebron and kobe instead of just enjoying their greatness

If you are a true basketball fan you should enjoy he greatness of these players. It makes no sense to hate because these guys are all time greats. Obviously some players you like more than others, but i just dont get how you really cant respect the plays they make.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: why do people hate on lebron and kobe instead of just enjoying their greatness

You are definitely an alt of Shady. How many accounts do you have man?

Default Re: why do people hate on lebron and kobe instead of just enjoying their greatness

Success breads hatred bro. Or in Kobe's case his fans bread hatred.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Success breads hatred bro. Or in Kobe's case his fans bread hatred.
    Lebron's case too.

Dunking on everybody in the park

He is easy to pick on, i like Kobe, he is exactly the type of person id be if i had massive success... a prick, walking around so full of myself, when people try to start a conversation, acting like i don't give a ****...

some of our lives are so deplorable that we only feel better about ourselves if we are knocking someone else down

and in this case, neither of those guys can bitchslap the shit outta us so its easy pickings

looks like a win-win

Earned not given

Somewhere along the history of American culture it became the norm to praise people that are humble and modest and dislike people that are cocky and high on themselves.

Kobe and LeBron both have enormous egos and because of that they will always have a group of people that do not like them for it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    He is easy to pick on, i like Kobe, he is exactly the type of person id be if i had massive success... a prick, walking around so full of myself, when people try to start a conversation, acting like i don't give a ****...
    Yea the thing with both Lebron and Kobe is that they have tendencies to show jerkass moments. The reason Lebron will get dogged on it more is cause he shows signs of being effected by what people say. Kobe on the other hand lets it clearly known he couldn't give two fukks about what you think.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Certain fans of players feel threatened so they go out of their way to make players look bad

This goes especially true for Jordan stans who feel threatened by both players

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

People can't enjoy their greatness because of Jordan. Really no other way to put it.

Because most people are unhappy with their everyday life and dont feel like there is success within their grasp.. so their underlying emotion is bitterness hatred and contempt for anyone who seems like they are succeeding and overcoming their own problems. Its psychology 101. Other peoples success reminds them of their own failures and shortcomings.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brickz187
    People can't enjoy their greatness because of Jordan. Really no other way to put it.
    Bingo

Banned

We're going to be united when the Summer Olympics get here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Certain fans of players feel threatened so they go out of their way to make players look bad

This goes especially true for Jordan stans who feel threatened by both players
    Agree, its pretty much a consistent flow of the feeling of a future threat to the legacy by future potenial. Wilt/KAJ fans are weary of Jordan, Jordan fans definitely are weary of Kobe, Kobe fans are weary of Lebron, and now you have Lebron fans getting weary over Durant, Rose and the likes.

Next thing you know people will get weary of whoever is the next big thing in the next 5-10 years.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Because ppl feel the need to incessantly ride these ni99as d1cks so others feel the need to put them in their place, i also blame espn for trying to constantly compare these guys to jordan