High School Varsity 6th Man

Exclamation The League is still rigged in favor of Lebron and that's why the ratings are down

Final play of the Heat/Lakers game on 12/13/2019. Heat inbounds play. Before they could even get the ball in, Lebron runs directly through Jimmy Butler. No foul called on James. Refs didn't even bat an eye.

The NBA is rigged and that's why it's losing tons of viewers and fans. They didn't even bother to review the play. No integrity, whatsoever.

Default Re: The League is still rigged in favor of Lebron and that's why the ratings are down

Default Re: The League is still rigged in favor of Lebron and that's why the ratings are down

Empty wins being celebrated. Cheaters are scum.

Stalkerforlife’s alt

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    Empty wins being celebrated. Cheaters are scum.
    I agree. Kawhi colluded with PG to go to the Clippers.

Meanwhile LeDaddy was already on the Lakers when AD demanded a trade to the Lakers. LeBron never made AD demand a trade.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Agreed.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Two top players have career-altering injuries (Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson) and aren't playing this year. Plus Steph's hand is broken so we can't even see him play

I wonder if the ratings are down also because of the fight between

Daryl Morey (Pro Hong Kong Freedom) and
    LeYuan 'Qing' James (Pro Communist China Party)

Objective Lakers fan Gil Renard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    I agree. Kawhi colluded with PG to go to the Clippers.

Meanwhile LeDaddy was already on the Lakers when AD demanded a trade to the Lakers. LeBron never made AD demand a trade.
    This. Lebron joined a 17 win team. Kawhit and PG colluded to join a solid playoff team.

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    Two top players have career-altering injuries (Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson) and aren't playing this year. Plus Steph's hand is broken so we can't even see him play

The entire Warriors core is injured this year with Curry, Durant, Klay and Green all hurt and missing games. This is a big blow to the NBA broadcasting.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness

HK has as much "right" to being a full autonomous democracy as Puerto Rico has of adopting a fully communist government. China owns HK every bit as much as the US owns PR.

Lebron is pro-money. Unlike some morons, he was aware that revenue sharing meant that 10% of all NBA player's salaries came courtesy of Chinese markets. US businesses that rely on making money off Chinese markets or supply chains are all very much the same. Has nothing to do with being pro-communist.

Armchair foreign policy tards who've never set foot outside the N American continent really need to learn to just STFU and stop getting their news from the CEC.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    HK has as much "right" to being a full autonomous democracy as Puerto Rico has of adopting a fully communist government. China owns HK every bit as much as the US owns PR.

Lebron is pro-money. Unlike some morons, he was aware that revenue sharing meant that 10% of all NBA player's salaries came courtesy of Chinese markets. US businesses that rely on making money off Chinese markets or supply chains are all very much the same. Has nothing to do with being pro-communist.

Armchair foreign policy tards who've never set foot outside the N American continent really need to learn to just STFU and stop getting their news from the CEC.
    Good post.

As much as I think it would be awesome if Lebron denounced the Chinese communists, from his perspective it would be stupidly imprudent for him to bite the hand that feeds him.

It's like Jordan saying "Republicans buy sneakers too." I may not LIKE it, but I certainly don't expect someone in his position to martyr himself and potentially sacrifice millions of dollars for some ideal.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Those concentration camps have educated you well.

But I believe that injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

NBA report says Heat. fouled twice on final possession vs. Lakers. Says Jimmy Butler was fouled by LeBron on inbound attempt, which should have resulted in free throws and ball. Says Butler was fouled on potential tying three pointer, which would have resulted in free throws.
    Confirmed rigged and damage control. Just like I thought.