Default Wolves Vs Bucks Vs Lakers Vs Sixers

With the exception of the bucks, who had a nice season in 2014-2015, all of these teams have been BAD for quite some time.

Lakers and Sixers didn't sniff the playoffs,
    Wolves are on the longest current playoff draught in the league, the last respectble season they had was 40-42 with Kevin love/Kevin Martin/Rubio core in 2013-2014.

Which team do you see getting back on the horse the fastest?
    Which team do you see getting to the best results eventually?

On fastest recovery I have the bucks.
    Giannis is on his 4th year, Kidd is a decent coach, they already tasted that sweet playoff and saw that they aren't that bad, MCW is a big question mark, but overall I think that with Monrone as a trade-bait and other assets, they are going to be a force to reckon with in the east pretty soon. Perhaps as soon as next season.

On best results?
    Sadly, Sadly sadly sadly, I must say it's the Lakers and not the Wolves.
    Maybe it's my paranoia setting in but I'm really scared that if we don't get to the playoffs quickly enough Wiggins or KAT will skip town. I really hope for the best, but in all honesty the Lakers have a tradition of success, a likeble market and once their stars mature I think they are going to be very successful. So while I -am- rooting for the wolves, god bless their young hearts, I think the Lakers are going to be the first out of all these teams to get a chip.

Sixers: I don't see that project working out. They still have Embiid, Okafor, Simmons and Noels on their roster. Seriously, what kind of minutes will they get? Not to mention Dario Saric which is also a PF on some lineups.

College superstar

Default Re: Wolves Vs Bucks Vs Lakers Vs Sixers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    With the exception of the bucks, who had a nice season in 2014-2015, all of these teams have been BAD for quite some time.

Lakers and Sixers didn't sniff the playoffs,
    Wolves are on the longest current playoff draught in the league, the last respectble season they had was 40-42 with Kevin love/Kevin Martin/Rubio core in 2013-2014.

Which team do you see getting back on the horse the fastest?
    Which team do you see getting to the best results eventually?

On fastest recovery I have the bucks.
    Giannis is on his 4th year, Kidd is a decent coach, they already tasted that sweet playoff and saw that they aren't that bad, MCW is a big question mark, but overall I think that with Monrone as a trade-bait and other assets, they are going to be a force to reckon with in the east pretty soon. Perhaps as soon as next season.

On best results?
    Sadly, Sadly sadly sadly, I must say it's the Lakers and not the Wolves.
    Maybe it's my paranoia setting in but I'm really scared that if we don't get to the playoffs quickly enough Wiggins or KAT will skip town. I really hope for the best, but in all honesty the Lakers have a tradition of success, a likeble market and once their stars mature I think they are going to be very successful. So while I -am- rooting for the wolves, god bless their young hearts, I think the Lakers are going to be the first out of all these teams to get a chip.

Sixers: I don't see that project working out. They still have Embiid, Okafor, Simmons and Noels on their roster. Seriously, what kind of minutes will they get? Not to mention Dario Saric which is also a PF on some lineups.
    Except the TWolves basically control KAT for 7/8 more years and Wiggins for 6 more. I don't understand how you could be concerned with them leaving.

I was fully expecting RWB to sign there this offseason. but now that's out for 3 years. Please explain how the Lakers get out of the lottery. Much less compete with elite teams. I don't even see a path unless Ingram breaks out.

Wolves
    Bucks
    Lakers
    Sixers

in that order

If Jabari keeps playing how hes playing than the Bucks will never make it back to the playoffs under Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Wolves
    Bucks
    Lakers
    Sixers

in that order
    You're a better poster than this, Milfy. Stop it

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Except the TWolves basically control KAT for 7/8 more years and Wiggins for 6 more. I don't understand how you could be concerned with them leaving.

I was fully expecting RWB to sign there this offseason. but now that's out for 3 years. Please explain how the Lakers get out of the lottery. Much less compete with elite teams. I don't even see a path unless Ingram breaks out.
    I mean, people have been dissing the Lakers as an organization for the last few years. But they actually made awesome moves that didn't pan out.

That Dwight howard trade was championships on paper, they couldn't know a disaster it will turn out.

Both gutting their team for Howard, and that Legacy Deal for Kobe ruined them. But people forget that this is a very successful and intelligent Organization that has done some miracles over the past 2 decades.

Now, I'm really a Wolves fan, but I don't trust our organization. We drafted Two point guards right after the other with two top 10 picks. The first good thing I saw them do was that trade for wiggins. I really hope for the best, but I try not to get crushed if it doesn't pan out.

1. Wolves
    2. Bucks
    3. Sixers
    4. Lakers

Lakers is managed by Buss. Jr. let that sink in.

Learning to shoot layups

1.wolves
    2.bucks
    3.lakers
    4.sixers

Serious playground baller

Yeah, Wolves will be fine for a while.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    I mean, people have been dissing the Lakers as an organization for the last few years. But they actually made awesome moves that didn't pan out.

That Dwight howard trade was championships on paper, they couldn't know a disaster it will turn out.

Both gutting their team for Howard, and that Legacy Deal for Kobe ruined them. But people forget that this is a very successful and intelligent Organization that has done some miracles over the past 2 decades.

Now, I'm really a Wolves fan, but I don't trust our organization. We drafted Two point guards right after the other with two top 10 picks. The first good thing I saw them do was that trade for wiggins. I really hope for the best, but I try not to get crushed if it doesn't pan out.
    So because Jerry Buss was so successful his hillbilly son has to be too?

And because Kahn was a horrific GM (that not only picked two PGs but skipped over Curry twice in doing so) Layden is?

You have a peculiar way of attributing successes not to the decision makers but the color of the jersey their players wear. Its not a reasonable leap to take.

So because Jerry Buss was so successful his hillbilly son has to be too?

And because Kahn was a horrific GM (that not only picked two PGs but skipped over Curry twice in doing so) Layden is?

You have a peculiar way of attributing successes not to the decision makers but the color of the jersey their players wear. Its not a reasonable leap to take.
    You have a point about the change in GMs.