Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

At halftime of his final game with the Dallas Mavericks Saturday night, Lamar Odom had an angry exchange with Mavericks owner Mark Cuban in the visitors' locker room in Memphis, according to sources familiar with the discussion. Sources told ESPNDallas.com that the heated words were "the culmination" of an exasperating weekend that convinced team officials to initiate discussions on Easter Sunday that led to the parties agreeing to part ways for the rest of the season.

According to sources, the crux of the heated halftime confrontation was Cuban asking Odom if he was "in or out." Sources said Odom, who had played only four minutes in the first half, reacted angrily to the question and did not take his seat on the bench until after the third quarter began.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...e-deactivation

Default Re: Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

i love how cuban is as an owner... players tend to love playing for him. But you better come to play, and clearly Kloe wasn't letting lamar play this season. ****ing puss, tarnishing his name. Sixth man to a zero

Default Re: Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

Odom is very unprofessional.

NBA lottery pick

Well I guess Odom has a point.

Obviously Odom has to take the majority of the blame, but Cuban seems just frustrated with the overall situation and unloads everything on Odom. Odom wasn

College superstar

Cuban is mad because he thought he pulled a cunning move when in reality he received an LA double agent.

I hope the Lakers don't sign this primadonna back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Odom is very unprofessional.
    Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

I don't want the owner of my company trolling around my locker room. The the **** out and let us do our jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    guarantee cuban is gonna unload on odom if he goes back to la

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

I don't want the owner of my company trolling around my locker room. The the **** out and let us do our jobs.
    And the fact that he was basically blaming it all on Lamar was pretty ridiculous. The Mavs just aren't a contender this year.

Decent college freshman

Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

If you aren't doing your job, your boss (the guy who is paying you 8 million dollars) has every right to call you out.

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

But what happens when employees aren't doing their job? Personally, I love Mark Cuban as a GM

I rule the local playground

it is highly suspicious isnt it? When the Lakers let him go for practically nothing? He was tremendously out of shape in LA, that is why they were glad to let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    And the fact that he was basically blaming it all on Lamar was pretty ridiculous. The Mavs just aren't a contender this year.
    mavs top star relaxed all off-season, blame it on him for the slow start and essentially possibly miss the play-offs..

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    mavs top star relaxed all off-season, blame it on him for the slow start and essentially possibly miss the play-offs..
    There is plenty of blame to go around, but let's not act like Lamar Odom wasn't a complete and total bust.

National High School Star

Lakers and Odom are a perfect marriage. Like Rodman and the Bulls were.