Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Who Has the Balls To Shoot a 3 Insead of a 2 That Would Tie The Game Instead of Win?

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Shooting a 3 was his only option. He said it himself that the first option was the lob.
    ^This. He said in his post game comments that the three was not the first option. Stupid thread.

Default Re: Who Has the Balls To Shoot a 3 Insead of a 2 That Would Tie The Game Instead of Win?

First option was the lob, Turk took that away, then when u only have 5 seconds tro inbound the ball you gotta think quick. Bron just got seperation so he could get a shot off. It just so happened to be a 3. When you only have 1 second on the clock and the ref is counting off 5 sec on the inbound. You dont have many options.

Nice try Sir Charles, attempt rimmed out.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    ^This. He said in his post game comments that the three was not the first option. Stupid thread.
    Well, ship this sh!t out, like yawl did mines...

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by justin43
    Game winning, yes. Series saving, hardly.
    I like how you change your tune. Thats all i wanted to achieve.

btw, congrats on 30k
    Thanks

National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Shooting a 3 was his only option. He said it himself that the first option was the lob.
    He could have forced the two for a higher % shot by moving to another side while posting up for a fadeway.

Look at lebron`s hand jesters just after he realeses the shot...very confident

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    What Theory?? Those are ACTUAL GAME-WINNERS....82games.com shows clutch baskets and counts those as game-winners...It has LeBron at 17...but in reality, he has actually only made 9 Game-winners....They count the game tying shots....even if you lose the game, it still counts towards gm winners....Also, I dont care about who did what in the last 2yrs... ...Im lookin at the total package....
    whos pwned kingbillwall, bigticket??.. i knew that site wasn't completely right

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: The Shot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    But the overrating of this shot is on overkill is all. I like my veggies. I eat my veggies. But dont force feed me my veggies. Its like feeding a baby. After awhile it gets full and the next spoon full attempt will get spit out. That means the baby is done. Wipe mouth, change bib and burp.

The shot was great and I'm happy to have witnessed it. But espn just has too much bias when it comes to Bron. Its one thing for the NBA to promote him. But espn too? Again dont force feed me the veggies.
    First, I refuse to accept the notion that this shot is, in any way, being 'overrated.' It has the chance of being one of the biggest shots in NBA history and it is, at the very least, one of the greatest playoff moments in recent memory (as far as buzzer-beaters go).

Second, I can see how some may be sick of seeing the shot. Trust me... I know. I've lived for 20 years having to see Jordan's shot over Ehlo over and over and over again. You don't think, as a diehard Cavs fan, that still bothers me to this day? It does... and that is the single most over-used highlight in NBA history (and rightfully so).

I have seen LeBron's shot as many times as you have in the last 24 hours or so and I am not even close to being sick of it. That was one of the greatest sports moments in the last 30 years for this city. We've been the opposition on so many 'over-used' highlights (Elway's drive, Byner's fumble, Jordan over Ehlo, Jordan abusing the Cavs in general, etc).

Can't we have our moment this one time instead of being on the opposite end of it? Maybe everyone outside of Cleveland is sick of it, but I can assure you that very few people in Ohio have seen the play enough times. Today's media has a tendency to over-saturate everything and anything that happens in sports, politics, etc.

But, give us this moment... I beg of you.

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

jesus what a shot

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    In The Clutch??....Kobe By FAR....
    yes sir. One shot I want kobe. If bron hit a few more gw buzzer beaters I'll switch but untill then its the mamba

Serious playground baller TheWitness's Avatar

before that shot, many are questioning Lebron's clutch abilities...

who's the daddy now! heehee...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    First, I refuse to accept the notion that this shot is, in any way, being 'overrated.' It has the chance of being one of the biggest shots in NBA history and it is, at the very least, one of the greatest playoff moments in recent memory (as far as buzzer-beaters go).

Second, I can see how some may be sick of seeing the shot. Trust me... I know. I've lived for 20 years having to see Jordan's shot over Ehlo over and over and over again. You don't think, as a diehard Cavs fan, that still bothers me to this day? It does... and that is the single most over-used highlight in NBA history (and rightfully so).

I have seen LeBron's shot as many times as you have in the last 24 hours or so and I am not even close to being sick of it. That was one of the greatest sports moments in the last 30 years for this city. We've been the opposition on so many 'over-used' highlights (Elway's drive, Byner's fumble, Jordan over Ehlo, Jordan abusing the Cavs in general, etc).

Can't we have our moment this one time instead of being on the opposite end of it? Maybe everyone outside of Cleveland is sick of it, but I can assure you that very few people in Ohio have seen the play enough times. Today's media has a tendency to over-saturate everything and anything that happens in sports, politics, etc.

But, give us this moment... I beg of you.
    Yeah overrated is the wrong term.

i like the shot.. the shot was great..

but espn has no right to put it #2 all time buzzer beater in the playoffs.. wtf freaking ALL TIME!!!

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

I wonder how much money he got for making that.

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    I wonder how much money he got for making that.
    the moneyshot baby

I usually hit open layups

By far the biggest play in cleveland sports history for the past 45 years