Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Wolves trade R.Sessions, R.Hollins to Cavs for D.West, S.Telfair

Dahntay Jones for Telfair? Probably not.

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Ok Cavs fan here who knows NOTHING about sessions. Somebody tell me a little about him
    +1

all i know is that he's fairly young, and put up some nice stats near the end of his run in Milwaukee.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I hope Kahn keeps West so when Sota plays Miami Lebron will be terrified

Wait....West can be bought out for $500,000? Oh.....so that makes sense. That's nothing compared to his salary.

Why was it necessary to trade for Telfair though?

Default Re: Rumor trade: Wolves - Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    Minny was stupid to let go of Hollins. I think he's got a bit of Tyson Chandler upside (only better) in him.

Minny will release BOTH Telfair and Wes
    Hollins has talent but I think he may be one of the dumbest players in the NBA.

dude has negative court IQ

Da Mavs

http://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo

Wolves will waive Delonte West, source tells Y! Sports.
    So who wants Delonte? Miami? lol jk

He'd be a good fit in Boston in terms of toughness and helping their bench but his mental issues with KG in the same locker room...

Good college starter

Default Re: Rumor trade: Wolves - Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    Minny was stupid to let go of Hollins. I think he's got a bit of Tyson Chandler upside (only better) in him.

Minny will release BOTH Telfair and Wes
    For every highlight you see of him (he can throw down impressive dunks) there are about 50 other boneheaded plays he makes. He is a horrible player.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Does Kahn have some sort of strategy with all the PG's? Is it just a coincidence or is he planning an all PG team in a strange don nelsonish move?
    This time hopefully he just cuts them.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Black Joker
    +1

all i know is that he's fairly young, and put up some nice stats near the end of his run in Milwaukee.
    He loves to draw contact and get to the free throw line. He doesn't have a good shot at all and he knows that. Because of his bad shot he hardly ever shoots jumps shots so he does have an OK percentage. He was a decent man defender here in Minny. He is also a very streaky shooter which will be frustrating at times.

two biggest bone heads on one team now in West and Beasley.

NBA Finals

As a Cavs fan, im happy with the trade. even though i didnt want us to, the entire Cavs fanbase knew that he was out the door. but, at least we got back a nice young PG for our uptempo offense, and a young Center that can actually run the floor and is very athletic (havent had one of those in a while lol). we also got a future pick (2013 second-rounder) in the deal.

it wasnt a "blockbuster", but imo it was a good deal on our part.

Banned

lolkahn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by usdmef9
    two biggest bone heads on one team now in West and Beasley.
    and they look alike lol

Wtf is Kahn doing...?